Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Mangeton RPG

3 posters

Go down

Mangeton RPG Empty Mangeton RPG

Post by Captain Torrent 19th October 2011, 11:15 pm

Welcome to the world we never knew. Yes, I'm talking about the one where life as we knew it simply fell apart in an apocalyptic disaster and everything had to start over. Technology is on the rise again, and so are civilizations, though, I'm sorry to say, not without a price. People have turned to steam and the mechanical sciences of metal craft to survive though everyday life. One either had to be incredibly strong or incredibly smart to survive in this new world. A place where inventors are feared for their brilliance and their madness, and disorder and chaos reigns. Yet this new world is not without its charms, lush forests that have been cut back and groomed for centuries have now grown again, creating lush forests the likes man has never known. Some say even the animals have changed with the forest, evolving and mutating with the apocalypses' detonation. There are many adventures waiting for young men and women in a new world torn between mechanics and nature, and it all begins when a group of friends are having a sleep over, and wake up in a place not entirely their own... and the only man who can get them home, is the one who wants them dead.

Spoiler:
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Location : A planet covered by darkness but filled with light.

Back to top Go down

Mangeton RPG Empty Re: Mangeton RPG

Post by ric 27th October 2011, 4:54 pm

Wait, do you mean magneton? Tongue out

I'd totally do this on the ToO, but since you're not doing it, it wouldn't be as fun, frankly.
ric
ric
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 30th October 2011, 1:27 am

Name: Richard Rahvench
Appearance: Tall, thick black hair, green eyes, muscular, and a habitual smile.
History: He doesn't have much of a past, he lived in a town where he served as Headmaster of a pub and had his own shop in Market square. One redeeming factor is that his small town was hugely famous for it's Gear-Bike races held every year or so.
Talent: Extremely capable engineer and weapons expert.
Personality: Fun, loud, and likes to keep things moving and people happy. Gets angry easily when people goof around near his stuff, but is generally an easy going guy. Can be considered very rude though at times, though he never means it- hardly. Can be considered to be a bit eccentric at times.
Mindset: Go with the flow and blow up anything that gets in your way. Just have fun, and be passionate and true to everything close to you.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Location : A planet covered by darkness but filled with light.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JCGJ~ 14th November 2011, 5:44 pm

Can I join? It kinda seems like an interesting Steam Punk type of story.
~JCGJ~
~JCGJ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum