None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

My name change... it's up to you.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What should RyanHoots change his username to?

My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Empty My name change... it's up to you.

Post by Sko on 29th November 2012, 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, as you know, there has been confusion in distinguishing me from RyanCummings. In real life, this is unavoidable, but because this is a web forum, I'm just going to change my name. So, I'm going to let you guys vote on which username I should adopt as mine.

This vote will be open for seven days. After that, I will choose based on who voted for what. I may or may not use the top voted username.

If you have ideas of your own, please suggest them.

Note to the admins: I'm moving this topic out of the "Important" section as soon as the vote is over.

Last edited by RyanHoots on 30th November 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Ice-sk10
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 Empty Re: My name change... it's up to you.

Post by RyanCummings on 5th December 2012, 10:19 pm

Welcome to the CC Sko!

My name change... it's up to you. - Page 2 RyanCummings+sig

~~~RyanCummings, Community Relations Director for Campbell County, creator of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Campbell County General Manager
Campbell County General Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum