Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Album 57: A Call to Something More

+10
Arkán Dreamwalker
whittaker96
Vic Donahue
The Old Judge
Thor's Hammer
CreativeThinker101
Kaida
Marvin DeSanchez
Jason
Bren
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Album 57: A Call to Something More - Page 2 Empty Album 57: A Call to Something More

Post by Bren 12th December 2012, 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

So far we know that it includes a 3 parter titled Life Expectancies, in which Shona plays a character who is related to someone we know. What I have to question is if that's David Selby in the background.

Last edited by Bren on 23rd March 2013, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Album 57: A Call to Something More - Page 2 Empty Re: Album 57: A Call to Something More

Post by Aftershocker 15th February 2013, 3:03 pm

I found this from google.

http://whitsendblog.org/writerscontest/
Aftershocker
Aftershocker

Back to top Go down

Album 57: A Call to Something More - Page 2 Empty Re: Album 57: A Call to Something More

Post by The Old Judge 16th March 2013, 5:11 pm

So, anyway, this hasn't been posted on the ToO, and I'm surprised by that. Behold.
Album 57: A Call to Something More - Page 2 20130312023815%2157front
Anyway, I want to know if any of you guys think that waiting till autumn of this year will be worth it or not.

The Old Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren 23rd March 2013, 7:11 pm

There comes a time when everyone must look at their life and see where God is leading them. The folks in Odyssey must ponder that question after a series of surprises. Connie goes through a difficult experience and has to figure out how to turn tragedy into triumph. Meanwhile, three generations of the Parker family journey in the Imagination Station to witness the story of the last judge of Israel, leading Camilla to consider what God might be saying to her. It’s a life-changing time in Odyssey as our friends at Whit’s End learn lessons in the midst of excitement and fun.

I'm thinking either Bill or June pass away. Would be interesting. When Mildred passed away, Jack was in charge because Hal had died. That was powerful. Even if you go back to ...But Not Forgotten, the last scene really shows the emotion of the situation. It'll be interesting since they have access to Whit's character. Though I question if Katie and Andre have that kind of chemistry.

Life Expectancy, Parts 1-3
Your Servant Is Listening, Parts 1-2

No Chemistry Whatsoever
More Than a Feeling
Repent after Me
The Friend Formula

I'm also really interested in Repent After Me.
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 23rd March 2013, 8:08 pm

I'm REALLY interested in Your Servant is Listening which is the Hannah IMagination Station one. Also from the summary it can be inferred that Lucia, Eva, and Camilla will be in the IS adventure. Which will be AWESOME! We haven't heard from Eva and Lucia for a while, and it'll be cool to have them experience the IS.

For one reason or another I can't help but think that it's not June or Bill that is dying or in the hospital. Maybe Bill's latest wife or girlfriend is dying and that make Connie question if she should really be there for her Dad, and then she meets a relative and sees her Dad in a little bit different light.

No Chemistry Whatsoever sounds interesting to me. Perhaps a couple that doesn't work out? Like Jay and Emily? Or Whit and Lucia? O.O Or Jason and C-NAH! But you get the idea.

More than a Feeling seems like it could be another episode centered around a relationship. And I can't help but wonder if it will bring Penny and Wooton to the next level.

Repent After Me seems really interesting title to. We know that there's a second new arc that will be launched. But could someone be accepting Christ? Or maybe it's about having accountability and repenting for sins after being a christian.

The Friend Formula: This one sounds pertaining to friendship. But the question is with who and what will happen?

We also have a finalized brighter cover.

Spoiler:
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by godisawesomeness99 24th March 2013, 12:43 am

SO PUMPED!!!! GET ME ALBUM 57 NOW!!! I'M GOING TO COLORADO TO STEAL ALBUM 57!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

the post above was not to be taken seriously
godisawesomeness99
godisawesomeness99

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 24th March 2013, 1:02 pm

I so want it unfortunately the Character written part is not coming out until later.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2