Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

SCRABBLE

+2
Aftershocker
Larkspur
6 posters

Go down

SCRABBLE Empty SCRABBLE

Post by Larkspur 5th January 2013, 5:46 pm

Ok, so here we're going to do one of my favorite games: SCRABBLE.

So, you're probably wondering, "How in the world is Lark going to do SCRABBLE online?!" Well, I'll show you. Say I enter the word FRIEND. It would look like this:

....................................................................................................................
..................................................FRIEND........................................................
....................................................................................................................

Then say someone else entered the word ELECT. It would look like this:

...................................................FRIEND......................................................
........................................................L..........................................................
........................................................E..........................................................
........................................................C.........................................................
........................................................T..........................................................

Then say someone entered the word IMPACT. It would look like this:

.........................................FRIEND............................................................
.............................................L..................................................................
.............................................E..................................................................
......................................IMPACT................................................................
.............................................T......................................................................................................................................................................................

It would just keep going on like that. Anyone who wants to play just say, SIGN ME UP, and I'll put you on the list to play. Then I will PM each player their letters as they play their words.

Hope you all have fun with this!
~Lark~
Larkspur
Larkspur

Back to top Go down

SCRABBLE Empty Re: SCRABBLE

Post by Aftershocker 5th January 2013, 6:31 pm

SIGN ME UP!
Aftershocker
Aftershocker

Back to top Go down

SCRABBLE Empty Re: SCRABBLE