Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts?

+8
underseasie
orangie
Maria
Pound Foolish
Arkán Dreamwalker
Aftershocker
RyanCummings
Samansa14
12 posters

Go down

Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts? Empty Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts?

Post by Samansa14 19th January 2013, 9:48 pm

What are your thoughts on Emily Jones? Do you like her? Do you hate her? Why?
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts? Empty Re: Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts?

Post by RyanCummings 19th January 2013, 10:14 pm

She is an okay character. A lot of people hate her, but I don't know why. She doesn't seem any more annoying than the other girls currently on the show, like Priscilla or Olivia. In fact, I sometimes mix up Olivia with Emily! I would say I like the character, just because it is fun to hear her and Matthew argue/ discuss stuff. Smile
RyanCummings
RyanCummings
Campbell County General Manager
Campbell County General Manager

Back to top Go down

Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts? Empty Re: Emily, the rollercoaster character, your thoughts?

Post by Aftershocker 20th January 2013, 11:15 am

I've got just one thing to say.

Spoiler:
Aftershocker
Aftershocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker 21st January 2013, 3:03 am

I love most of the characters, and Emily is no exception.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Arkán Dreamwalker

http://about.me/arkandreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Foolish 29th January 2013, 9:50 pm

Ryan, it still mystifies me why people love to call AIO related things "annoying."
But anyhow.... Emily RULES!
But as I've given a million reasons why, I will spare you all this once.

Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 30th January 2013, 12:04 pm

Of course Emily rocks!! How could she be annoying? lol.
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by orangie 30th January 2013, 2:41 pm

It's not Emily's character I find annoying. It's her voice. She sounds like a woman trying to do a voice of a girl. I don't know why they chose a grown woman to do 12 or 13 year olds voice. They didn't do that in the past besides the characters of Connie, Rodney, and Jay. Why do they have to do it now? Is there a shortage of child actors? I doubt it.
orangie
orangie

Location : I'm not at liberty to discuss this with anyone. That means you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Foolish 30th January 2013, 2:52 pm

It's an odd trend. I can't believe I've never thought about that before. Likely enough, it would be better if Emily were voiced by a kid. And make no mistake, there's plenty of kids who can act and act well.
On the other hand, I like to think of Emily as something akin to a cartoon character. Her voice sounds distinctly cartoony, and that's good. She's as 3 dimensional as the other kids, more so. But she's three dimensional in the way a cartoon character is three dimensional. You have to get to know her, and appreciate her for what she is. And it takes an open eye to enjoy the exaggerated, goofy cartooniness, and still see the character as a person.

Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 30th January 2013, 2:54 pm

I agree with PF, lol, he pretty much said it all.
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by underseasie 4th February 2013, 11:55 am

Aftershocker wrote:I've got just one thing to say.

Spoiler:
*seconds Afterchocker*
underseasie
underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th February 2013, 3:40 pm

Impossible she is awful, bossy weird and plain down a bad character.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Foolish 4th February 2013, 5:55 pm

That was one of the most absolutely pathetic attacks on Emily I've ever seen. You didn't answer any of the defenses of Emily on this page. You just pointlessly restated your idiotic opinion. Go away.

Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th February 2013, 5:58 pm

Excuse me, in Square one she was idiotic for an detective and way immature like in the Green Ring Conspiracy. Her crush was well over board and plain over played.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Foolish 4th February 2013, 6:10 pm

In Square One she dedicated a value of Matthew's friendship and a strong desire to keep him no matter what she had to do, nothing more. Nothing less.
Your assertion about the crush is even more easily dispensed with. Saying her crush was "over played" is like saying Three Stooges slapstick is impossible according to the laws of physics. The crush was deliberately overplayed. If you didn't find it funny, that just means you can't appreciate certain humor. Do I really need to point such obvious things out to you, silly Emily Hater?

Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by Whittifer 11th April 2013, 4:20 pm

Most people know my thoughts on Emily, but for those of you who don't: I think she is the dumbest character ever.

Whittifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 11th April 2013, 4:27 pm

Here's the thing about Emily. Without Matthew she'd be unbearable. As long as Matthew sticks around I don't mind Emily.

Last edited by Jason on 11th April 2013, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 11th April 2013, 4:28 pm

Whittifer wrote:Most people know my thoughts on Emily, but for those of you who don't: I think she is the dumbest character ever.
Where is the like botton?

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Whittifer 11th April 2013, 4:44 pm

So you don't like Emily either. Finally, someone who understands!

Whittifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound Foolish 11th April 2013, 5:50 pm

So you're already spreading your poison... Well, my loyal Emily lovers shall stand firm.

Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by Whittifer 11th April 2013, 5:54 pm

What poison? I am spreading the truth!

Whittifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sko 11th April 2013, 8:53 pm

Whittifer wrote:What poison? I am spreading the truth!
'

While you are entitled to an opinion, just 'cause you believe something doesn't make it universal truth.

I see Emily as either good or bad depending on what you want out of the character.
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down