Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Revolt of the Gileadites RPG

+5
Sko
Samansa14
Jesusfreak97
capeng
Thor's Hammer
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revolt of the Gileadites RPG Empty Revolt of the Gileadites RPG

Post by Thor's Hammer 13th February 2013, 3:46 pm

Conquestor rode in leading his troop of 8 troops. Such was the beginning of any army.
"Okay every one, dismount and lead your horses to the stable. Jerome, our all around expert, will show you how to groom them, remember the horses are only used when I say so or give permission, except for you two Knights."
The fort was a wooden, low to ground structure with it's only main defense being the drawbridge but the lake only spanned about half of the fort. There was no other way in and the other part of the fort relied on a heavily forested area.
Red, his messenger and scout to the Prince, walked up.
"Hey, I spotted some scouts in the wood very lightly armed and could easily be routed. Only 10 of them."
With that Red wheeled his horse and rode off. Conquestor stood there debating whether he should give the scouts a lesson immediately or wait till his troops settled. He decided the later.
"Okay all women in the left wing and all the men in the right wing."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Revolt of the Gileadites RPG Empty Re: Revolt of the Gileadites RPG

Post by capeng 13th February 2013, 4:44 pm

Sir Gabriel rode up to Conquester and dismounted, removing his helmet in respect. "Sir, I understand that we are not attacking right yet. However, if you would like further information about numbers, weapons, or defenses, I am your humble servant. I cannot hide very easily, but my horse Tairise is fast, and I am accustomed to scouting. As for bedding arrangements, my page can see to that. So, I am completely at your service."
Sir Gabriel stood and waited for the decision of Conquestor.
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 13th February 2013, 4:47 pm

Conquestor looked down on Gabriel. "You will adress me as Sir Conquestor as I have been knighted, and now I would prefer for them not see us until we make an attack, If they do see you they most likely will send a rider back which would be devastating. We wait."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by capeng 13th February 2013, 5:16 pm

Sir Gabriel lowers his head in assent and said: "Very well. We wait." He turns, and mounts his horse. "Hyah!" he shouts. Tairise moves off to the camp. After getting Tairise settled in, Gabriel moves to look after his own habitation.
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by capeng 13th February 2013, 5:18 pm

*BTW, Conquestor; my mistake about the knight thing. I didn't know bodyguards were knights, and there were no references to Sir Conquestor. My mistake. BTW, I assume that since you are a Bodyguard, that is some sort of super-knight and is therefore over us other knights?"
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 13th February 2013, 5:24 pm

"Yes, Bodyguard is an order, the highest, I fight along side the king, the prince and his royal guard. We are the commanders and now put to this. I am the head of the Bodyguards now thus head over all standing armies."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by capeng 14th February 2013, 9:22 am

*kapicsh. (Ergo, gotcha.)
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 15th February 2013, 6:39 pm

Genevieve, fled to the woods. She has been lost for 2 days.. Looking for food and finding none.
Jesusfreak97
Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

http://beautyfromashes2013.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 15th February 2013, 6:43 pm

Red had been finely combing the area for more scouts. Only he had found a distinct trail of some one. He followed it to find hind in a thicket the last person he would expect. Genevieve, Brian's daughter. She was unconscious so he placed her on his horse and delivered her to Conquestor.
"What am I supposed to do with her?" Conquestor yelled.
"I have no idea, see yay," and with that Red rode off.
Conquestor glared at the his soldiers staring at him.
"Well someone get her in."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 16th February 2013, 5:12 pm

Syria watched silently from behind the tall, dark evergreen. Her deep blue eyes cloudy from lack of sleep, and her hair matted and disorderly from the previous journey. She now watched these intimidating men group around an unconscious girl, and her heart raced rapidly. She wondered what they would do. Were they friend or foe?? After the week that she had, she couldn't take the chance. She couldn't dare take a risk, and try to... Trust. So she watched, listened, and waited, in the shadows.
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 16th February 2013, 5:15 pm

Conquestor started. Some one was watching them. He had been off his guard. Quick as lightning he drew his bow and set an arrow to the string.
"Come out of the woods before this arrow hits you into life eternal."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 16th February 2013, 5:25 pm

Syria stood breathlessly, her skin crawling, and her palms sweaty. She knew she was caught, which made her rebuke herself. How careless could she be? Then, when the cold, harsh voice snapped at her, she knew it was time to come out. Though, she wasn't going to give herself up easily. For, this is what she had trained for. She arranged her sword, and bow and arrows where she could get to them quickly, and slowly stepped out from behind the tree.

"Y-You called?" She asked, looking him square in the eye.
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 16th February 2013, 5:35 pm

Conquestor was taken back. He had expect a male. Instead he got a beautiful female and a bold but fearful answer. He stuttered, " A yes maam, What in the world are you doing here and why?"

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 16th February 2013, 5:39 pm

"It depends." She said, taking up a bit more courage. "Who are you, and what are you doing on this territory?" She slanted her eyes and watched the clan, who were now shaky and awkward. Was this going to lead to honor, or her doom?
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 12:20 pm

"I would advise you to aswer first. Either way you won't be leaving here alive," to make his point Conquestor shot the edge of the bow peeking out from behind the tree and reload in the blink of an eye.
"So who are you and what are you doing here I repeat, I own this area."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 17th February 2013, 12:51 pm

Syria looked at the man in a horror she kept to herself. She couldn't afford to say, for if they were apart of the new kings protectors, she would be dead for sure. She opened her mouth to speak... "I...I...I must go!!" With this she took off in the opposite direction. Stunning the clan, she had to advantage of a head start, though they weren't far behind. Running, faster and faster, her heart pounding like a drum. Could she make it to the secret cave? No one but herself knew of it's existence, and even she wasn't sure why she knew... But, she must make it. Using her quick, flexible agility, she ran and she jumped, flipping over obstacles as if they were mere bumps in the road. She thought that, since she could no longer hear the low, harsh voices of the men, that she had out run them, and was now safe. Safe, perhaps, but that didn't mean she let her guard down. She ran further into the brush, trying to make her way to the long lost secret. "There is it, finally." She whispered. And, looking all about her, she ran her hand over the overgrown vines and found a carving. Following the marks carefully, she triggered it's opening. The cave wall opened slowly, and she ran inside. Closing it behind her, she took up a torch off of the wall, lit it, and began to listen...And wait...
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 12:55 pm

Con chuckled as he followed her. Our running him was a dream only a few could dare to think of. He had left his men to get prepared for battle in an hour and chased her. A cave how clever. He slid up to the door making no noise then entered sword drawn.
"Hello, never try to out run a Bodyguard."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 17th February 2013, 2:26 pm

Syria began to shake at the site of it all, she knew she was a goner. She rebuked herself for ever trying to run, now she had to face the music...
"I-I come on business of the royal family."
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 2:28 pm

"Well then no need to run, I am the head of Bodyguard, here on assignment for the Prince. Gurilla forces is what I am here raising and if you want you can join us for at least this one battle."
Con turned around and head back into the wood, "Are you coming or not?"

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 17th February 2013, 2:30 pm

Syria wasn't sure if she should trust Conquestor or not... "How do I know you're telling the truth?" She asked.
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 2:36 pm

"Prince wears the eye of emythyst except his has a ruby in beaded in it. I have one the same as yours," Conquestor drew his out and held it to the sun His was outlined in gold begin the captain of the Bodyguard.
"King Brian's personal Boneguard wear the same except for the silver outline."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 17th February 2013, 2:38 pm

Syria gasped... The stories were true... That was what she had come to find out all along, from training and studying, she knew she could finally step out. "Alright, I come. But what of my bow? You destroyed it earlier.."
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 2:43 pm

"I don't think so it will be fine once the arrow is out," Con at that turn and began to run easily along back toward the fort.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 17th February 2013, 2:46 pm

"...Alright..." Syria replied, slowly. She figured that sticking close would be the only chance of survival. "What line am I in, unless you do not expect me to fight..." She eyed Con, who's back was now facing her. "Well?" She asked, impatiently.
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 17th February 2013, 2:49 pm

Con paused, "Your with the archer of course we only have one archer other though."

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next