Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies

Go down

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies Empty Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies

Dear Super Secret Online Diary,

I thought I'd show you some pictures of clothes I'd love to wear if only I could find them... for some reason, they're just not at any of the local stores. And I hate ordering online. It's so confusing, trying to click all the right things... Those boxes they arrive in are so tempting to make a project with, like a time machine and then I'm lost in last week... or cut it into hearts and wear it as a necklace and then people think I'm a hobo... or make mugs with them even though I know they won't work so well... You know, not that I've ever done any of those things. But anyhow, here they are, my little dreams.

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies A6e9bdfb08f6cf6240deb39e11567b9b
Those would be very handy for getting around the mall... and I could hum cowboy songs at the same time.

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies Crazy-dresses-61

I like to imagine I'm that girl and Wooton is the chef... so sweet. Wouldn't it be lovely, the symbolism? Him creating from flour and rising me in an oven... so beautiful.
Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies 61817-thumb2
Anyone would look stylish in one of these.

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies 9d1b0712d94cbe5a3da367cd061c696e

Beautiful... simply beautiful. Though they wouldn't be so easy to walk in... maybe if I just stood still with a busy expression all day, no one would notice.

And so, diary, those are the clothes I dream of wearing... but, alas... some dreams just never come true.

Last edited by Pound Foolish on 17th February 2013, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Pound Foolish

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Character Diary Entry #4: Penny's Fashion Fantasies :: Comments

Aftershocker

Post 16th February 2013, 11:17 pm by Aftershocker

Those high heels must be very hard to walk in.

Back to top Go down

God's Girl

Post 17th February 2013, 2:01 am by God's Girl

I love the boots, I must have the boots, where can I find those boots???

Back to top Go down

Post 17th February 2013, 12:17 pm by Thor's Hammer

Umm those are some of them at least plain weird.

Back to top Go down

Post 17th February 2013, 12:50 pm by Pound Foolish

Are they? Well, I suppose... but according to the website the heart shoes were on, they're a wonderful way to get noticed.
Penny Wise

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 17th February 2013, 1:58 pm by Maria

Hahahahaha I could so see her wearing those, skyboy, amazing job btw!! Very Happy oh well i'm here, you should email me back! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post 17th February 2013, 2:12 pm by Thor's Hammer

Yeah and you really mean noticed.

Back to top Go down

Suzy

Post 23rd February 2013, 3:34 pm by Suzy

I nearly teared up from laughing so hard! This is absolutely hilarious, hun! Where in the tarnation did you find all these unusual objects for this post? *dies laughing again*
Anyhow, I can actually quite imagine Penny writing/wearing all of this ridiculousness. And to tell you the truth, you remind me so much of her! *grins*

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 23rd February 2013, 4:00 pm by Maria

I would be tempted to wear those shoes....... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post 3rd March 2013, 11:10 pm by T.S. (myself)

This was very, very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post 4th March 2013, 1:07 pm by Thor's Hammer

I am not even tempted to wear them. No

Back to top Go down

Kaida

Post 4th March 2013, 5:03 pm by Kaida

I really like the hat. I think I would wear the hat. I'd probably try on the heels.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down