Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Filling the craving part 2

Go down

Filling the craving part 2  Empty Filling the craving part 2

Ok, i'm finally back! So this is part 2 of part one "the craving", before you start this, I want you to get out a note book, a pen, [pr pencil!] and a bible. We already get it, we have a craving and we think that guys will fill, but guys cant truly fill it, but only God. But how do we get lost? That's what we'll be working on today. You have probably heard of Katy Perry, right? [Duh I'd hope so!] Yeah, that girl who writes trashy songs? Remember back when she got married? She was married for 14 months to some guy named Russell Brand. What was the problem? They "fell" in love right? Hahahahaha nope. They "fell" in an infatuation for each other. Oh goodness how they fell. They "fell" in love and then they "fell" out of love again. Pretty simple. Oh how many people say "I love you" to people. Sure, we love that hot boy that works at subway, we love our parents, we love little kids, we love chocolate, the word Love means alot of things. When we "fall" in love with someone, it's usually out of physical attraction, like with Katy and Russell, some of there friends said this, "After the lust wore off, reality hit home about their differences" other words, they fell in love, and then they fell out. Now, open your bible [not your ipod....] and look up Song of songs 2:7, yeah, go look it up! It says not to awaken love until it "pleases". In other words, dont "fall" in love. Kinda weird that the most romantic book of the bible would say that, but it's also good. Lots of people in the Bible "fell" in love. Jacob "fell" in love with Rachel, while Samson "fell" in love with Delilah, so yeah, theres our proof! want a real relationship? And one with a guy and God? Come back next time for more. I must be off!
Love,
The Dreamer of Dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Filling the craving part 2 :: Comments

Post 2nd June 2013, 12:28 pm by Thor's Hammer

Well Jacob fell in love with Rachel and worked 14 years for her. I think that is true love.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 2nd June 2013, 2:25 pm by Maria

He "fell" in love with her at first sight, sure, he could have fallen in love with her later, but it was at first sight. God did use the situation for his glory though

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down