Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Changing Seasons

Go down

Changing Seasons  Empty Changing Seasons

Ooh my!!! My poor blog seems to have been left alone and abandoned! Poor little dear! We must change that! (: Well, let me see, I have never felt so alive!! OOh i could dance for joy! So much has changed in my heart! First set your laptop down, go get your Bible, read Ezekiel chapter 16......you back? Good! Lets discuss! [warning, READ chapter 16 before you continue lol] This chapter says what? That we were filth! It says no one pitied us! It says we ARE sinners, say it out loud, "I am a sinner" can you say it? Can you say it with guilt? We are sinners. But!! God in his mercy and grace pitied us! He saw us, filthy sinners, but he saw what we could become, he saw he could use us in his story. Isn't it beautiful? Now! Use your good ol' brains to imagine, imagine, no earth, just God, "In the beginning God...." God was there!! Oh my word!! Not us, God was there! That shows we are small, and created, this shows God IS the creator. Wow! The world wasn't made to revolve around me and you, but it was made to worship God.  It's, and our creator. Who was made for who? We're we made to worship God? Or was God made to worship us? God has always been, he has no beginning and no end! So guess we were made to worship him. Ooh how my heart leaps for joy that I have Jesus in my heart! Does yours? Have you lost that passion? I did, till he gave me faith again. Joy, true joy, that i never had felt. Why? I surrendered it all to Jesus. My heart, my soul, my life. Isn't it awesome being a christian? Especially now!! Christ is coming for us!! Isn't this exciting??? I Just had to pour my heart out...sorry it's not as long.... if you wanna know my full story, PM me, i'll gladly tell you. :DBye bye for now!
                                              The Dreamer of Dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Changing Seasons :: Comments

Post 27th June 2013, 12:44 pm by Thor's Hammer

How did you know I was on a laptop???? Wink Great Blog entry.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 27th June 2013, 8:22 pm by Maria

Hahahaha i have powers Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 27th June 2013, 9:37 pm by Sko

Great post, I always love reading what you have to say, I can't wait for you to post more. Very Happy

Oh, by the way, I'm not using a laptop at the moment. I'm using a desktop. Wink

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 28th June 2013, 7:52 pm by Maria

Har Har.....very funny.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post 29th June 2013, 12:39 pm by Thor's Hammer

*Is shocked her powers don't really work* Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: