Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Ask the Fashion Whiz

Go down

Ask the Fashion Whiz  Empty Ask the Fashion Whiz

Do you have questions about fashion? Well, your in the right place! Ask away, my dears!
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ask the Fashion Whiz :: Comments

Sko

Post 21st August 2013, 5:58 pm by Sko

What makes a color combination good or bad?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 21st August 2013, 6:01 pm by Maria

Color combining? What colors do you wanna combine? It depends, like colors that clash, like pink and red? Forget it. But colors like this....gorgeous really.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

God's Girl

Post 21st August 2013, 6:07 pm by God's Girl

Can I wear a jean jacket with jeans?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 21st August 2013, 6:10 pm by Maria

Yes!!!! But remember to add some color to it. Maybe a nice little flower in your hair or a pin on the jacket. Jean jackets are great! But since their jean they can sometimes clash with your jean pants, so always add some accessory with some color. OR!!!! You might consider wearing one of my favorite accessories!! Drum roll please!!!! *drums roll* A cute bow!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *sniffs* Beautiful, simply beautiful.

Last edited by Maria on 22nd August 2013, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sunshine

Post 21st August 2013, 8:42 pm by Sunshine

What's a good balance between too casual and too dressy?  I normally wear jean capris/pants, but I hate wearing plain t-shirts with them all the time.  Any thoughts on dressing up a tad more?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd August 2013, 12:35 pm by Maria

I like wearing graphic tees with my jeans. Maybe a nice butterfly shirt or a nice shirt like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jewelry is also a nice way to make the casual look classy (: What is to dressy? A girl walking through walmart in dress pants with a dressy shirt and high heals. What is to casual? A girl with dirty jeans, baggy
shirt, and sneakers. This is much better....wouldn't you agree?

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:04 pm by Sko

What's the difference between a graphic tee and a normal tee?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:08 pm by Maria

Graphic tees are better of course! :PGraphic tees have pictures on them, while normal tees are usually blank and just color.Honestly I have much more fun with graphic tees! Look at these, which one is better?

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:13 pm by Sko

Neither of the tees are better than the other, they both have merits in their own right. "Better" here is a very subjective concept that fluctuates depending on the desired result of wearing said tee. If your aim is to be cute, then yes, the graphic tee is "better", but if you want to look boring, there's no doubt which is better. There could also be a case made for graphic tees where half of the graphic is removed. Or a quarter. Or a sixteenth. It could be a quasi-hemi-demi-semi-graphic tee, even.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:14 pm by Maria

Ummmm i think i agree? lol Do yu have any more fashion questions, ryan? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:15 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:Ummmm i think i agree? lol Do yu have any more fashion questions, ryan? Very Happy
No, none that I can think of... I'm out of overly analytical observations for the day. Smile

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd August 2013, 4:19 pm by Maria

Okie dok, so what colors do you all like wearing? Plus color of eyes? That can help me tell what colors better suite you, :DAnd what do you prefer wearing? Jeans, skirts, graphic tees, what? lol. *gasps* I can come up with outfits for all of you!!

Back to top Go down

Sunshine

Post 22nd August 2013, 6:58 pm by Sunshine

Thanks for the ideas, Mary!  =)

@Sko: in the above pictures of the t-shirts, no, there's not anything different between the two, besides the one having a graphic on it.  But I've noticed that on girl's graphic t's, lots of them are made slimmer.  I hate the way lots of them look on me, because I'm a short person.  I actually have to go to the craft section in Walmart where they have design-your-own-t-shirts, because the t-shirts are meant for either gender.  Wink

Mary, you want to come up with an outfit(s) for me?  I'm told that I have greenish-blue eyes, and the color green looks good on me.  People also tell me that winter red looks good on me.  I enjoy making casual outfits with jeans, and also going a bit more dressy in skirts at times.  Maybe that's something for you to go off of.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd August 2013, 10:32 pm by Maria

Okay here are some shoes, top, and pant ideas!

Back to top Go down

Renae

Post 24th August 2013, 12:40 pm by Renae

Is it a fashion faux pas to wear a long skirt with heels?
Basically, should heels only be worn with knee length skirts?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 24th August 2013, 12:44 pm by Maria

They can be! Depending on the skirt. One problem a lot of girls have is tripping all over their own skirt. Make sure the skirt isn't to long, and you should find a colorful one. (But just so you don't twist your ankle, maybe you should wear flats, Wink) I like these ones

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 28th August 2013, 2:51 pm by underseasie

Do jeans, a graphic tee, flip-flops or tennies and maybe a bracelet or two seem like a boring outfit?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 28th August 2013, 9:41 pm by Maria

Ooh lala!! No way, girl! I always wear jeans and a graphic tee! Along with my lovely flip-flops, and adorable hoop earrings! Mrgreen

Back to top Go down

Stella C

Post 29th August 2013, 8:50 pm by Stella C

(Warning: Sella is about to post in a thread she has no sense (of fashion, that is) about) Wink
Alright, so would a medium pink, knee length dress go with dark blue shoes? Just imagine these shoes all dark blue.. Couldn't find an exact pair on the internet :p

OK, next question Mrgreen If I were to wear a fancy dress, would it be to much to wear both a necklace and dangly earrings?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 29th August 2013, 8:54 pm by Maria

Hmmm i would suggest maybe silver color shoes.
No way!!! There is no such thing as to much!!! ;)Hahahaha just kidding! No it sounds beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down