Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

My Goodbye :(

Go down

My Goodbye :( Empty My Goodbye :(

I hope all of you wont be mad as I say what I am about to. I am leaving the cc for the time being. At least until I'm not so busy and when I work out some of my life. I am starting to discover who God truly is. It's amazing. I am falling in love with him! I want to let him use me. I don't want you guys to remember me as crying over boys and stuff. Remember me as the girl who fell in love with her Savior, remember me as loving to laugh, remember me loving to giggle, remember me getting excited to see Jesus again, simply remember me. I love you all! I'll miss you! Love always, The dreamer of dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Goodbye :( :: Comments

godisawesomeness99

Post 2nd September 2013, 9:42 pm by godisawesomeness99

awwwwww mary.... I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are going to miss you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

brittbritt

Post 2nd September 2013, 9:45 pm by brittbritt

aww, bye Mary I'll never forget u! Wink  hope u come back on someday! =) I'll miss u!

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 2nd September 2013, 10:29 pm by Sko

You will be missed on Campbell County. Even though your posts only amount to 2.4% of CC, it's one of the most amazing fractions of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post 4th September 2013, 10:12 am by Thor's Hammer

Yeah you'll be missed somewhat. Not much competition left for post then. Neutral

Back to top Go down

AudPod

Post 4th September 2013, 5:17 pm by AudPod

*sobs* I'll miss you! I love your blog posts; you should make an actual blog! Please, don't stay away for long! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sunshine

Post 4th September 2013, 5:38 pm by Sunshine

I'll miss you, Mary.  *hugs*  I respect your decision, and I know that God will bless you tremendously as you devote more time to getting to know Him.  ♥  I'm praying for you.  (:

Back to top Go down

Renae

Post 4th September 2013, 9:00 pm by Renae

Maria...I'm struggling with different feelings right now..
On one hand, I know I will be lost without you. Your posts, your PMs, you blog: theses all made up a very enjoyable part of my day. You were always so encouraging and so understanding. Besides that, there is the fact that YOU.ARE.MY.BESTIE. I'm gonna miss you SOO much :(

But on the other hand..what is happening to you is so extremely awesome!! Seeing God work through the life of someone I am so close with is really an amazing experience for me!

I just want to say that wherever you go, whatever you do, never forget that there is a wacky strange girl in Illinois who is praying for you and who misses you terribly. God be with you, my dear!
~Your Rae Rae (:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down