Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

CC Weekly News 3/21/2010

2 posters

Go down

CC Weekly News 3/21/2010 Empty CC Weekly News 3/21/2010

Post by Jason 21st March 2010, 11:29 pm

CC Weekly News 3/21/2010

"We're live in twenty seconds! What are you doing sitting around like stray dogs for? Everyone get to your places." The director called out.

He seems wound tighter than usual tonight...thought Jason as he sat behind his desk and quickly drank one last swig from his water bottle.

"And we're live in trois, dos, one...KACHOW!!!" and the guy points at Jason to cue him to start.

"Hey I'm Jason, back with another segment of CC weekly news. This week we're gonna start with some AIO news. So take it away Freddy."

AIO News

"That's Freddy JAY..." Freddy Jay starts. "Clutter, the newest episode of the season aired yesterday. So if you haven't heard it already you can click on the link next to alerts. If you would like to discuss this episode and hear thoughts about it from other CCers, you can go to ......." Someone from offset is heard whispering. "What's that? There isn't a topic made yet?...Gee Jase I figured you would have been on top of that. So I guess if you would like to discuss clutter you should start a topic. Unless Jase here decides to beat ya to it. Also if you'd like to see others thoughts you can check out the ToO or you can check out reviews on the Odyssey scoop. In other news, my latest post on my blog was about Wooton's Ramblings from Clubhouse magazine's site. In his latest entry, he mentioned that his middle name started with Z. What could it stand for? Zane? Zenny?.."

"Nope and nope. His real middle name was revealed in an issue of Clubhouse Magazine, and was in a comment on The AIO Fan's Life. His middle name is actually Zichabodia." Jason cut in.
What's with the color changes...What'd Freddy do?......I'll have to try to fix it during the commercial.....Jason thought

"Zichabodia really?......Hmmm...I think I was going to say something else...but due to an INTERRUPTION I forgot it..Soo back to you Jase."

"Thanks Freddy." Freddy Jay can be heard offset saying "It's Freddy JAY!"

"anyway...Let's
give him a round of applause." audience applauds.

"Next up we have AIO Q & A."

AIO Q & A.

"So who has a question?" After a minute or so a few hands shoot up.

"Hmmm, How about you."

The person Jason pointed at stands up. "Yeah I was wondering
After

"Accidental Dilemma" is Jason Whittaker really leaving Odyssey for
good?"

"No way! He's Jason Whittaker. He's one of Odyssey's favorite
reckless personalities, and one of my favorite charcters as well. Jason will be back, oh yes. You can definitely count on it. That has been confirmed by the AIO team. O.K, next I'll answer you."
(This question and answer which I edited a little.. was taken from the Odyssey Scoop AIO FAQ section.)

"My question is a Odyssey trivia question. Which Odyssey character was a boyscout?"
"Well that's simple enough. The answer is Wooton. Wooton. Quote:
"Some of my best memories are from being a boy scout and doing all those
fun "ing" things." "Boating,camping, rafting, hiking, falling, hurting,
bleeding, and yelling for help, it was the most fun I've ever
had.Sorry about that last part...you may have to highlight to read it.....So that concludes our AIO Q & A. Now it's time for a break. Cuts to commercial and Jason runs off stage and fixes the technical difficulty..

"So that commercial was to remind that cats are lovable huggable funny creatures. And if you want one you should head over to the animal shelter to save one without a home. That way you have a cat to do something entertaining on a rainy day. Next we have..."

Who's New

"I didn't think I was going to have anyone to talk about in this section, but I love surprises. Today Cici joined. Be sure to give this user a warm welcome." audience applauds.

CC random stats

Our top three posters at the moment are Marvin with 1551, Regis with 1507 and Me with 1338. Our top three topic starters are Regis, Me, and Sapphire.
In January and February we had 11 new users join in both those months. So far this month we have 5 new users.

"It seems our special guest canceled on us at the last minute this week...So perhaps he'll make it next week. So that wraps up today's show. I'm Jason, join us next week with more CC Weekly News."
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CC Weekly News 3/21/2010 Empty Re: CC Weekly News 3/21/2010

Post by MAINE 28th March 2010, 7:33 pm

Very good and funny. Thanks for doing this. I really like it.
MAINE
MAINE

Back to top Go down