Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

3rd CC Debate

3 posters

Go down

3rd CC Debate Empty 3rd CC Debate

Post by Bren 27th April 2010, 8:37 pm

This is a simple debate that will follow in this manner. I will pose a question and everyone from each team must answer it. We will debate on it for 24 hrs if needed and move on to the next question. The only rule is regular members not running can't post. I will post the first and only question we have at this time and you guys can start sending in some others.

What makes you better than your opponent? In short, why should I pick you for the co-leader(s) of CC?

Last edited by Regis on 1st May 2010, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

3rd CC Debate Empty Re: 3rd CC Debate

Post by The Court Jester 28th April 2010, 11:47 am

Regis wrote:
What makes you better than your opponent? In short, why should I pick you for the co-leader(s) of CC?

I think that I offer a lot more in ideas for things that we could do on the forums. I also believe that I understand the rules of this board better, and that I've been around different parts of the board more. Which you can see if you check my posts.

While I think that Marvin and Rodney are both really good opponents, and someday should win, I believe that, perhaps they could use a little more experience.
The Court Jester
The Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren 28th April 2010, 10:25 pm

If the other team still wants to address the question above they can but we are moving on to the next question.

What is your focus? Like, what do you really want to accomplish while in "the big chair"?
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Court Jester 28th April 2010, 11:43 pm

Regis wrote:

What is your focus? Like, what do you really want to accomplish while in "the big chair"?

Well, Okay, this might sound selfish. Wink I really really want to add a Graphic Design forum. or, an art forum, I don't know what the best name for it might be. (I'd be glad to hear ideas) Mostly because I think it would be a great addition, there are a lot of artistic people on here and they should be able to show off their talents. But, also because lately I've been making a lot of stuff that I want to show off. Wink

I also want to see more people get on here. I like that this is a small forum, but, it's almost too small. Part of the reason, (even though Jason is the one who mentioned it) I think that a CC logo is a must. And, probably within the next week or so, if I have the time, I would set up a contest to make one.

I also, have this really awesome, really exciting idea for the forums, which you all will think is the awesomeness. But, first, we need more members for it to really be as awesome a hit as it could be. So, we need to do some major advertising to get more people. So when they check out this site they're like "WHOAH" this board is pretty active! I want to join and also be active!

This plan, that is.. The Awesomeness, is so awesome unfortunately, that it will take time to get ready. So, I probably won't mention it again until I'm running for the July August terms. But for the next two months, I want to accomplish making this board more fun, and exciting, with more people in it! Woohoo. Dancing Banana
The Court Jester
The Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 30th April 2010, 6:52 am

((sorry for not answering)) Even thought The Court Jester has been on for a long time, she is in colledge. She won't be on as much as us. Also, she said we need more experience, if we are never given a chance we will never get experience!
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren 30th April 2010, 8:03 am

Answer the other question as well.
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Court Jester 30th April 2010, 11:42 am

Marvin Washington wrote:
((sorry for not answering)) Even thought The Court Jester has been on for a long time, she is in colledge. She won't be on as much as us. Also, she said we need more experience, if we are never given a chance we will never get experience!

I'd like to clarify the experience part. Marvin, I did not mean that you need more experience knowing how to be in charge of a site. I agree, to gain that knowledge you need to well, experience it. I meant, merely that you need more experience to learn how a forum works, and being a part of one in general.
The Court Jester
The Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down