Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

A Note From Lark and Sunny

Go down

A Note From Lark and Sunny Empty A Note From Lark and Sunny

Post by Sunshine 4th January 2013, 10:13 pm

Hello, everyone! Smile

Lark and I are so happy that we can serve you all by volunteering to leading the CC Church! Smile Really, we don't think the title "Pastor" fits this job really, because we're not doing all of the things that a real pastor does. If you need to refer the position for any reason, we ask that you maybe use "Bible Group Leader," or something similar. Smile

Basically, we plan to do regular devotionals, which we pray will help you in your walk with God. And although we'll be doing regular devotions, we want to provide you all with an opportunity to share as well! God can work and speak through all of us. If God has been teaching you something specific lately, or if He has laid something on your heart that you would like to share, then by all means, please share (just make a thread for it)!

One thing that I (Sunny) am specifically excited about, is that I would like to plan regular prayer meetings. They might be monthly, or weekly, but anyway, be looking for an announcement about that in the future.

Yes, we do have some plans (which we will share with you in the future, once we get all of our thoughts together Wink ), but we don't have to be the only ones planning these sort of things. If you would like to do any planning in this area, we welcome you to it. The only thing we ask, is that you pm us about it, just to give us a heads up. Yes

We look forward to working with everyone, and serving our Lord; as well as seeing what God can do in us as a group of followers of Christ.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to say so below, or you can pm us. Smile

For His glory,

~Lark and Sunny~

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." -2 Thessalonians 3:16 NIV1984
Sunshine
Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum