Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Your Lucky...

+6
Jason
Eugene
John Whittaker
Tasha Forbes
NateMaxwell
HarmonicaDude84
10 posters

Go down

Your Lucky... Empty Your Lucky...

Post by HarmonicaDude84 19th February 2010, 7:30 pm

The imposter has returned. I must leave now for a "Business" meeting in Rio. Hijacking the 2018 olympics should be intresting. Mr.Pogo will make sure everything stays...controlled here. Be Warned CC! One day I WILL return and when I do...YOU WILL DIE! *Helicopter takes off* Goodbye CCers!!! GoodBye and Good Riddens!
HarmonicaDude84
HarmonicaDude84

Back to top Go down

Your Lucky... Empty Re: Your Lucky...

Post by NateMaxwell 19th February 2010, 7:31 pm

Get me the FBI! I want to track that helicopter!
NateMaxwell
NateMaxwell
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Forbes 19th February 2010, 7:33 pm

The FBI was busy, but the NSA is here to help get this place under control. Sadly he's already gone. I'm assigning Jason to that Rio mission though...

Tasha Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by John Whittaker 19th February 2010, 7:34 pm

Thank God Everything worked out...
John Whittaker
John Whittaker

Back to top Go down

Post by NateMaxwell 19th February 2010, 7:43 pm

I guess you are right. On the bright side, Jason's back!!!
NateMaxwell
NateMaxwell
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Eugene 19th February 2010, 8:25 pm

Yay! Hopefully the NSA can catch Blackgaard before he does more damage.

I'm glad that Jason is back, too! Very Happy
Eugene
Eugene
CC Tech
CC Tech

https://matthewbird.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th February 2010, 9:57 pm

He's wrong! Even if he's going to Rio, RIO IS NOT HAVING THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS! 2016 Summer stupid...

Someone look up the facts before you post such a thing!

LOL. Really though, 2018 is a Winter Olympic. They don't even know where its being held yet... probably this coming summer they will try. South Korea keeps wanting it!

So... catch him, cause he ain't heading for Rio!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eugene 19th February 2010, 11:55 pm

I was actually wondering that myself, but didn't go and check it out. I knew something was a little off. Your Lucky... 587137

You need to investigate all future Olympic sites, Tasha! Or else he will get away (again). Your Lucky... 4797
Eugene
Eugene
CC Tech
CC Tech

https://matthewbird.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 20th February 2010, 12:06 am

Hey I'm back. Whoo.
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristopher 20th February 2010, 5:33 am

Welcome back, Jason! So long, Dr. Blackgaard (mwahaha)!

So why is Mr. Pogo watching us? At first I thought he was a Google ad, but apparently not. Is he a friend of Blackgaard's? What are we supposed to "Be ready" for?

Oh, one more thing: could it be that Dr. Blackgaard is trying to hijack the 2018 Winter Olympics and have the location changed to Rio? Where is Rio, anyway? Is it in Mexico, because Paul McCusker told me Glossman is serving time in a Mexican jail for selling illegal velvet Elvises. If Rio is in Mexico, then maybe Dr. Blackgaard wants to get people's attention to the Olympics there, in order to break Glossman out! Wait...2018? He wouldn't wait eight years for that, right? *gasp* Maybe the whole Olympics thing is just a ruse, and he's going to Rio to break Glossman out! But is Rio even in Mexico?
Kristopher
Kristopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose 20th February 2010, 7:24 am

Bye! Don't bother coming back! Your Lucky... Icon_cheers

~Sapphire~
Rose
Rose
County Treasurer

http://www.fictionpress.com/~rmdavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th February 2010, 10:42 am

Kristopher wrote:Welcome back, Jason! So long, Dr. Blackgaard (mwahaha)!

So why is Mr. Pogo watching us? At first I thought he was a Google ad, but apparently not. Is he a friend of Blackgaard's? What are we supposed to "Be ready" for?

Oh, one more thing: could it be that Dr. Blackgaard is trying to hijack the 2018 Winter Olympics and have the location changed to Rio? Where is Rio, anyway? Is it in Mexico, because Paul McCusker told me Glossman is serving time in a Mexican jail for selling illegal velvet Elvises. If Rio is in Mexico, then maybe Dr. Blackgaard wants to get people's attention to the Olympics there, in order to break Glossman out! Wait...2018? He wouldn't wait eight years for that, right? *gasp* Maybe the whole Olympics thing is just a ruse, and he's going to Rio to break Glossman out! But is Rio even in Mexico?

Rio de Janeiro is in Brazil. Since its, oh, 6 years out, its only the reason we know the location of the 2016 games. I'm not sure HOW you'd do WINTER in a sunny city... They don't even get below 50 degrees at any time during the year.

So, I'm wondering if he wants to hijack the Summer 2016 Rio de Janeiro games, or if he wants to hijack the unknown Winter games in 2018. That's the confusion.

Now, I'm not sure if Blackgaard wants the Winter Olympics in Rio Grande in Mexico in 2018... unfortunately, I can't see that happening when if you look at the places the Winter games have already been held... yeah, not exactly NEAR THE EQUATOR.

But, right... Glossman was in some Mexican jail for selling illegal drugs last I heard... lol. He might be trying to break him out. Wait, he's not trying to hijack ANY Olympics. Maybe the reason he totally knew he said 2018 instead of 2016.

STOP BLACKGAARD! (I just don't know where he's off to...) Mexico we go!!! (Yeah, what is up with the 8 years? I mean... I'll say 2022 cause I gotta train, but seriously. 8 YEARS?)

Back to top Go down

Post by MAINE 20th February 2010, 4:46 pm

Danielle Maxwell wrote:
Kristopher wrote:Welcome back, Jason! So long, Dr. Blackgaard (mwahaha)!

Rio de Janeiro is in Brazil. Since its, oh, 6 years out, its only the reason we know the location of the 2016 games. I'm not sure HOW you'd do WINTER in a sunny city... They don't even get below 50 degrees at any time during the year.

So, I'm wondering if he wants to hijack the Summer 2016 Rio de Janeiro games, or if he wants to hijack the unknown Winter games in 2018. That's the confusion.

Now, I'm not sure if Blackgaard wants the Winter Olympics in Rio Grande in Mexico in 2018... unfortunately, I can't see that happening when if you look at the places the Winter games have already been held... yeah, not exactly NEAR THE EQUATOR.

But, right... Glossman was in some Mexican jail for selling illegal drugs last I heard... lol. He might be trying to break him out. Wait, he's not trying to hijack ANY Olympics. Maybe the reason he totally knew he said 2018 instead of 2016.

STOP BLACKGAARD! (I just don't know where he's off to...) Mexico we go!!! (Yeah, what is up with the 8 years? I mean... I'll say 2022 cause I gotta train, but seriously. 8 YEARS?)

Interesting... Your Lucky... 856671
MAINE
MAINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 20th February 2010, 5:26 pm

Huh? :offtopic:
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down