Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

What's your Christmas going to be like this year?

3 posters

Go down

What's your Christmas going to be like this year? Empty What's your Christmas going to be like this year?

Post by Marvin W. 23rd December 2010, 3:54 pm

^ Ditto what the title said. Wink My Christmas (how it will probably go) this year:

We will spend all day waiting and anticipating the next day On Christmas Eve. (Tomorrow). At dinner time we will have a very fancy dinner, then watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Then we will try as hard as we can to get to sleep, not being able to 'till like 12:00. The next morning, we will wake up, eat breakfast, then my dad will read the Christmas story from Luke 2. after that, (Finally! Mad) we will open the presents under the tree. After we're done opening the presents under the tree, we will open our stocking presents. Then we'll spend all day playing with our presents, then at 5:30 we will go to a friend of our's house for dinner.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

What's your Christmas going to be like this year? Empty Re: What's your Christmas going to be like this year?

Post by CookieMonster 23rd December 2010, 4:08 pm

ehh..Christmas is gonna be ok this year..There's just something different then the past couple of years. I can't quite put my finger on it but there just is...
CookieMonster
CookieMonster
I am a
I am a

http://lionsroar.forumotion.cc/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What's your Christmas going to be like this year? Empty Re: What's your Christmas going to be like this year?

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 23rd December 2010, 4:47 pm

That's interesting, Clay. D'you care to expound?

Ehh..it'll be ordinary. We're throwing together a Christmas program tomorrow (yes, the day before), and then having a big breakfast. Very Happy Nothing really, really special, though. I've never gotten presents before, and before anyone goes "OHMAGHOSH, how is that possible?!", hear me out. Wink Really, I think it's sorta nice not getting them. Oh, sure there are times I really wish I could get this or that, but...you get used to it. If you grew up that way, you wouldn't mind. And it helps you to think of all the real meanings even better. Everyone's always looking in advance to Christmas (Eve) to open up presents, and then want to spend the rest of the day around them. And then sometimes, they forget about them even the next day.

Just my two cents. :-
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 23rd December 2010, 5:09 pm

I hear you, MD. That makes sence, but... OHMAGOSH, how is that possible? Wink But, seriously, you've never ever got a Christmas present?
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 24th December 2010, 1:14 pm

Wahl...once. Years and years ago. Wink I was..4?
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down