Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

It's time! We're MOVING!!

Go down

It's time! We're MOVING!! Empty It's time! We're MOVING!!

Post by Eugene 1st November 2013, 4:36 am

Guess what! It's now time for us to pack up and head over to our new home! happy dance

It's the same, but different.  Smile  We've put a lot of effort into this new board and we really hope that you enjoy it!

So, here's how this works. Our current website is located at cambellcountymb.com. Since we don't have control over that name, our new domain is [[LINK REMOVED]]. From now on, that is the address that you must use to get to CC. That, or use our shortlink, [[LINK REMOVED]].

Once you get to our shiny new board, you can begin your part of the move! It's quite simple. All you need to do is click the button on the right end of the toolbar named 'register'. Follow the steps to create your new account, and voila! You're done. We strongly recommend that you register with the same username that you have now.

When you join, 20  Seashells  will be given to you automatically. And over the next week, we will be giving you any seashells that we owe you from recent contests.

Anyway, once you register, be sure to click around to get used to the new board. If you need help, be sure to PM myself or another admin on either board.

By the way, posting on this board has been disabled except for in this 'Announcements' section. Feel free to recreate topics from this board on the new board.

And that's about it! Once you get to the new board, look for our welcome topic. In that post I have some more information for you.

Anyway, go forth, fellow Countians of Campbell! Go now to [[LINK REMOVED]] and may your move be a good one! happy dance

Last edited by Eugene on 22nd April 2019, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed links to our new address)
Eugene
Eugene
CC Tech
CC Tech

https://matthewbird.ca/

Back to top Go down