Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Time

Go down

Time Empty Re: Time

Ok, Here's my 2 blog!

Time is a precious thing, isn't it? It goes by pretty quick, but what are we spending are time on? Computers? TV? Video games? The list could go on, and I'm on a laptop so guilty is charged, haha. I'm not saying it's bad to get on these things, but the time we spend on it is important. How much of the Bible do you read compared to what else you do? I'm not trying to condemn anyone, I'm just trying to make a point. I miss the days where people mattered, not their TVs. People invested their time in people, not electronics. TV can be more of a distraction then entertainment. And have you noticed how bad TV is getting? How the secular world is trying to fill kids mind with junk? It's terrible! When I was little I felt pretty safe, I didn't have to worry about turning on some bad show, but now? No way. There was a show that this 2 y/o I babysit was watching, and it talked about sorcery,how 'hot' girls looked. This was on a kids show! I finally changed it to a babyish show,but it was a better show then the other one. What happened to morals? What happened to respecting a woman's purity? Those days are behind us, as the world would tell us. But I wanna live those days out again, I wanna be a person who has boundaries and morals. I wanna live the life of purity, and be more like Christ. When we watch shows with junk it stays in our mind and we dwell on it, which isn't right. The bible says to dwell on things that are Pure, just,noble,lovely, ect. This is what I'm gonna strive to do. If yu read all that i'm so proud of you! Very Happy Well, hope you liked this blog, I'll write more later.
Love always,
The dreamer of dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Time :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 8th December 2012, 6:05 pm by Samansa14

That was great Mary!! Great points!! Very Happy