Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread

3 posters

Go down

Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread Empty Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread

Post by Bren 31st October 2011, 11:11 pm

I thought we should have a discussion thread for our daily verse. So here is where you can discuss the bible verse. Please quote the verse you are commenting on.
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread Empty Re: Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread

Post by Sunshine 11th November 2011, 7:15 pm

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

“Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.” -1 John 2:15-16

Sunshine
Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread Empty Re: Daily Bible Verse Discussion Thread

Post by Jason 13th August 2012, 12:28 pm

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” -Ephesians 2:10

This verse is two fold for me. It reminds me that I was carefully crafted by God. And it reminds me of the responsibility I have to do a good turn daily. (Even though it's the boyscout slogan it can be applied to us too.) But it's more than doing good works because we have to. Wanting to do good works, without someone expecting you to has this wonderful feeling to it too.

Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down