Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The Celebration Sig Contest [Results]

3 posters

Go down

The Celebration Sig Contest [Results] Empty The Celebration Sig Contest [Results]

Post by Eugene 12th October 2012, 1:14 pm

Hello, everyone! I now have the results for the celebration sig contest! The Celebration Sig Contest [Results] 226215 Let's jump right in.

The people's choice award goes to... Sunshine! Very Happy Congrats!

Before I announce the winner of the contest, as determined by the secret panel of judges, I want to say that we couldn't decide on a favourite. Each of the four judges chose a different entry as "number one". But after tallying the judges' votes, we can now say that the winner is... snubs! Very Happy Congrats!

It was nearly a tie, but not quite. Smile

Anyway, seeing as the grand prize draw has passed, I am changing the prizes that the winners will get. I will make a special item and add it to their awards inventories. I will also make a special participation badge for all of the contestants. The winner will also have their sig made into a special item for the birthday shop.

Thanks to everyone who participated and everyone who voted. I really enjoyed seeing all of your creativity! Smile

Click here to see the fabulous entries!
Eugene
Eugene
CC Tech
CC Tech

https://matthewbird.ca/

Back to top Go down

The Celebration Sig Contest [Results] Empty Re: The Celebration Sig Contest [Results]

Post by Kaida 12th October 2012, 7:31 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy Good job y'all
Kaida
Kaida

Back to top Go down

The Celebration Sig Contest [Results] Empty Re: The Celebration Sig Contest [Results]

Post by snubs 14th October 2012, 12:15 pm

Congrats, Sunshine!

...and yay, I won! Very Happy
snubs
snubs
Quiet Strength
Quiet Strength

https://www.facebook.com/Chatzcomics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down