Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :(

Go down

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :( Empty For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :(

I thought I might have a chance this year at getting a perfect score at math for the entire year. But, unfortunately, I'll have to try again next year, because yesterday, I got one math question wrong. That means, I did sixty-nine math lessons without a single mistake, until yesterday when I got 93% instead of 100% on my test.

This is a tragic calamity. affraid

At least I got exactly 99.98% of all my math questions right so far this year. I bet not many people can say that. But still, it's not perfect.
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :( :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 14th December 2012, 1:49 pm by Samansa14

Aw.... I'm sorry! I totally know the feeling!
While I have complete A's in my math, (Have for the past three years, Which, Makes me ecstatic really. Wink ) I managed to do that very same thing. It was not fun. But, I looked on the bright side, At least I'm not a flunky. Wink haha.
Way to go on the good grades anyways! Smile

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 14th December 2012, 1:58 pm by underseasie

That's really not to bad! For the most part, I get average grades on my math, my best subjects are History and Grammar. But I really know how you feel, except for me, I get that feeling when I get one answer wrong that I should have gotten right, and then I have to take the test over again...(my mom lets me take test over again if I don't get a good enough score).

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 2:04 pm by Maria

lucky!! i'm a flunk at school.......

Back to top Go down

Marvin DeSanchez

Post 14th December 2012, 2:13 pm by Marvin DeSanchez

Hey, that's not too bad from me. I get 99.98% of my trig problems too. .

. .wrong.

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 14th December 2012, 2:36 pm by Sko

Sammy14 Smile wrote:Aw.... I'm sorry! I totally know the feeling!
While I have complete A's in my math, (Have for the past three years, Which, Makes me ecstatic really. Wink ) I managed to do that very same thing. It was not fun. But, I looked on the bright side, At least I'm not a flunky. Wink haha.
Way to go on the good grades anyways! Smile

Thanks. Smile

underseasie wrote:That's really not to bad! For the most part, I get average grades on my math, my best subjects are History and Grammar. But I really know how you feel, except for me, I get that feeling when I get one answer wrong that I should have gotten right, and then I have to take the test over again...(my mom lets me take test over again if I don't get a good enough score).

Pretty much, the way I do it is I take the test, and if I get a problem wrong I do it over again. If I get it wrong again, I ask my dad for help. But, if I figure it out myself, I still subtract it from my score.

At least I still have 100% for Latin so far...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down