Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast

3 posters

Go down

The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast Empty The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast

Post by AudPod 29th June 2013, 4:39 pm

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. Forgive me if I'm not, I'm not used to posting in a forum with this many topics. I'm a small-forum person Wink

The OAIOP is kind of getting on my nerves. With the exception of the most recent podcast (interview with Jave) I feel like it's just stuck in a rut. I used to look forward to every episode, but now I usually don't even bother listening. It's like all they ever do is promote their new book or talk about ACTS and GITS 24/7 (I won't bore you with my thoughts on that. Just visit my blog. If you dare.). Sure, once in a blue moon they might do an interesting interview or, if we're lucky, give away a free episode, but that never happens anymore.

Am I alone in this?

(Side note: Am I also alone in thinking that Jesse always sounds very scripted?)
AudPod
AudPod
Elected Official
Elected Official

http://thelifeandtimesofaudreyk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast Empty Re: The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast

Post by Thor's Hammer 29th June 2013, 4:40 pm

I haven't listened in awhile.... Hmm

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast Empty Re: The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast

Post by Bren 29th June 2013, 6:15 pm

I haven't really thought about Jesse but I think the podcast is kinda stale right now. It's all this stuff I have no interest in whatsoever. Imagination Station books, A.C.T.S. or something else of that sort. Rolling Eyes
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down