Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The CC 2013 Time Capsule!

Go down

The CC 2013 Time Capsule! Empty The CC 2013 Time Capsule!

Post by Eugene 7th October 2013, 7:11 pm

At last year's birthday bash, I had planned to create and "bury" our own time capsule to open in the future. However, plans fell through. So this year, I'm bringing it back!

Here's the plan. I will be putting together a time capsule in the coming weeks for us to archive somewhere. We'll fill it with different things, including a list of users that have been active in the past year, some pictures, an overview of our past year, and all of the posts in the birthday card.

Here comes your part! I want you to either find or create something that represents you or your experience here on Campbell County this past year. You could write something down, submit some pictures, or it could be some kind of artwork. It's really up to you!!  Very Happy  In the time capsule, I'll have a section that highlights all you wonderful people. It will include your avatar, username, some quotes, maybe your sig, a short "about" blurb, and the special item or items you submit.

I will be collecting submissions over the next week or so. You can post them here or PM them to me. It's up to you. And if you have any other ideas for the time capsule, please let me know!

It will take some time to put this all together, but this is the first step. So, have some fun and make another mark on Campbell County!  happy dance
Eugene
Eugene
CC Tech
CC Tech

https://matthewbird.ca/

Back to top Go down