Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread

+5
NarniaQA Guy
Samansa14
Sko
capeng
Thor's Hammer
9 posters

Go down

Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread Empty Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th February 2013, 4:12 pm

In a land during the middle ages a peaceful kingdom turns upside down when their beloved king Marcus dies and his brother claims the throne. Marcus's son flees and his personal bodyguard begins to raise an army of supporters to take back the throne. Will you help?

Classes
Knight- Heavily armored, not very fast on foot, mounted, armed with a sword and shield and lance.
Archer- Lightly armored, fast, armed with a bow and arrow and a short sword.
Soldier- Medium armor, medium speed, armed with sword and shield or long sword.
Assassin- Lightly armored, fast, armed with throwing knives and short sword and shield
Body Guard- Special class only can be promoted to, Heavily armored with special armor, fast at all times, mounted, armed with a variety of weapons
Horses and various other weapons maybe given throughout the game when need presents itself. Only one of each class is open until the game fills.
Example(and my character)

Name: Conquestor

Appearance: Tall, muscular, stocky,

Eye Color: Red

Height: 6'6

Clothes: Leather sleeveless jacket over armor

Hair: Red

Personality: Cold and foreboding on the out side. Kinda quiet but a good friend if you manage to make his trust

Uncommon Appearances: His paralleled red hair and red eyes

History:Formerly an assassin but because he did extremely well he was promoted to bodyguard and became personal adviser to the Prince and now occasionally visits the Prince in his hideout.

Family:None

Class:Bodyguard

Talents: Sharp eyes and quick sword

Weaknesses: Underestimates the enemy usually

Last edited by conquestor on 15th February 2013, 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread Empty Re: Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread

Post by capeng 12th February 2013, 11:15 am

Can we assign ourselves a class?
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread Empty Re: Revolt of the Gileadites sign up thread

Post by Thor's Hammer 13th February 2013, 11:06 am

No only the classes I have set. You may only choose one of them.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by capeng 13th February 2013, 11:33 am

So I can decide to be a knight?
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 13th February 2013, 11:43 am

yes you can.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by capeng 13th February 2013, 11:58 am

OK. I am definitely a knight!

Name: Sir Gabriel, Knight of the Cross
Appearance: Medium height, muscular.
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'6"
Clothes: Full suit of armor; Broadsword strapped to my side, with a dagger under my left arm
Hair: Dark Brown
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, funny, proficient at assailing with varied verbiage
Uncommon appearances: Unibrow
History: Grew up a farm boy in a poor family. Was chosen as a page to an influential knight via a family acquaintance, finished his training and was sent out to defend ladies, truth, the weak and helpless, and most importantly, The Gospel.
Family: Mother, Father, 3 sisters, and 1 brother whom he regularly visits. They were offered privileged estates in the kingdom, but refused them, choosing instead to stay among those they love so well.
Class: Knight
Talents: Keen eye, quick tongue, and steely blade.
Weaknesses: Little physical strength; relies on weapons
capeng
capeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sko 13th February 2013, 1:26 pm

I'm in.

Name: Sko

Appearance: Tall, but beyond that, nobody knows.

Eye Color: Unknown

Height: 6'0

Clothes: Dark robe with hood.

Hair: Unknown

Personality: He's a Lone Wolf kind of guy, but he knows how important teamwork will be if he wants Marcus' son to retake the throne.

Uncommon Appearances: Pretty much everything about him.

History: Nobody knows for sure, but rumor has it he was employed by King Marcus before he died.

Family: Nobody knows the specifics, although he is known to write letters frequently, presumably to his family.

Class:Assassin

Talents: Karate is his secret, he bears no weapons.

Weaknesses: He bears no weapons (Or armor, for that matter).
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 15th February 2013, 8:05 am

Okay there are 5 npcs that you can play with. One of each class except bodyguard and the handy man.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 15th February 2013, 2:46 pm

Name: Alexandria Syria.

Appearance: Tall, shy-ish, quiet, timid.

Dress: "Susan's dress" and the "eye of amethyst" gem on a golden chain around her neck. All she knows is that it belonged to her true family.

Eye Color: Blue.

Hair Color: Chestnut.

Personality: Gentle, kind, quiet, but can be bold and daring when needed.

History: Unknown to her, she is the younger sister of Marcus's son. She grew up in the village with her "Aunt Hazel", living the life of a peasant the whole time. Though, now that the death of her father has come about, and his brother wants to take over the kingdom, he must do everything he can to destroy the rightful heir, and the "alternate". Causing much drama without reason for poor Syria.

Family: "Aunt Hazel" is her godmother and key guardian, King Marcus was her father, and the rightful heir to the throne is her brother.

Class: Archer.

Talents: Quick with a weapon, flexible, quick agility, and also good with a horse if needed.

Weaknesses: Often gets frustrated at her self and her mistakes, even if they were COMPLETE accidents..

Pet peeve: When the men in the classes demean her because of her gender.
Samansa14
Samansa14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 15th February 2013, 4:02 pm

Also the rpg has started here. http://www.campbellcountymb.com/t2457-revolt-of-the-gileadites-rpg

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by NarniaQA Guy 15th February 2013, 4:15 pm

Name: Mark

Weapons: Sword, and Shield

Appearance: Tall, muscular,

Eye Color: hazel

Height: 6

Clothes: leather sleeveless jacket with a dirty white shirt underneath and armor

Hair: Brown

Personality:Smart, but annoying and eager to show off

History:Unkown

Family: sister in another country

Class:soldier

Talents: Quick reflexes, quick with every weapon, weapon of choice is sword
NarniaQA Guy
NarniaQA Guy
CC Tech
CC Tech

Location : Near that one tree that was cut down five years ago.

http://narniaqa.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 15th February 2013, 6:33 pm

Name: Genevieve

Weapons: Bow & Arrow, Short sword.

Appearance: Tall, Long hair.

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'7

Clothes: A black dress with Silver. And a pearl necklace around her neck.

Hair Color: Dark Brown.

Personality: Friendly, Smart, Kind. Yet Tough.

History: Daughter of Brian ( Marcus's Brother). I dislike my father. I turn into a rebellious teen.. I learn that my very own father killed King Marcus, and how he did it.. I decide to run away...I fled in to the woods...

Family: Older Brother

Class: Archer

Talents: Quick with her bow, and sword, And Horseback riding.

Weakness: Seeing others get hurt.
Jesusfreak97
Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

http://beautyfromashes2013.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GJoy 21st February 2013, 11:04 am

Name: River Sunnen
Appearance: Short, short hair just above her shoulders, pale complexion.
Eye Color: Piercing blue and mellow brown.
Height: 5'2
Clothes: A rich red dress that swirls well below her knees, with white trim. A bit faded. Often goes barefoot, or wears knee high black boots.
Hair: Crimson gold, in long, tangly curls.
Personality: Smug, and proud, but with a friendly, curious spirit. A fire burns beneath her skin that itches to be lashed out. A temper that when unleashed become literally deadly. She has drive and determination. There's a certain wrath she has, when she snaps into it, she sees nothing, and no one.
Uncommon Appearances: One brown eye, one blue. Each eye shows a different side of her.
History: When she was a newborn, she was dropped off at a mean old woman's house, which she ran away from at the age of 7, and has been living on her own ever since.
Family: None known.
Class: Assassin.
Talents: Undercover operations, leading, getting the job done.
Weaknesses: Uncontrollable wrath, headstrong, overconfident, can sometimes come across as cold.
GJoy
GJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal15 21st February 2013, 1:44 pm

Name: Sir Metal
Appearance: Shaggy unkempt brown hair, handsome facial features.
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5' 9"
Clothes: Brown tunic and pants, Steel Breastplate.
Personality: Smart alec, hothead, can be arrogant (gets him in trouble), overzealous at times. But very kind as well.
History: Wanted to be a knight at age 6, but obviously that didn't work out, has wanted to be a knight ever since, so he saved up enough money to buy a breastplate and a sword so that he kinda looks like a knight. Very Happy
Family: None, he's an orphan.
Class: He would say he's a knight. Very Happy
Talents: Quite strong, a very capable swordsman for his age.
Weaknesses: Is scared of spiders.
Metal15
Metal15

http://metal15likesmetal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 3rd April 2013, 8:46 pm

Con asked me to join, so I assume it's okay to make a sheet.
Name: Prince Arien Took II (Yes, I stole it from LOTR, sue me. tongue Yes, I know it's a hobbit name and a wizard name mixed together, sue me again.)
Appearance: Muscular, handsome, a real prince.
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 6'
Clothes: Being the king's son, he always wears different clothes.
Hair: Black
Personality: Overbearing. Headstrong. Always leaps before he looks. Is a great strategist, though. Just has a tendency to be too passionate.
Uncommon Appearances: Eyepatch
History: King Arien Took I's Son and general. A real prince, as mentioned above. Brought up believing the world was his playtoy, though he was not actually officially prince until his Uncle died. His mission now is to crush the rebel alliance that was formed by his cousin, Marcus's son.
Family: King Arien Took's Son, nephew of King Marcus Took.
Class: Knight (General)
Talents: Strategist, swordsman.
Weaknesses: His tendency to shoot first and ask questions later.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 4th April 2013, 10:10 am

So your Princess Genevieve's Cousin? @Marvin.W
Jesusfreak97
Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 4th April 2013, 10:40 am

Hmm... I guess I overlooked your post. I actually meant to be the son of the person who took over, but you were here first, so if you have a problem with it I will change it.

No problem, Just asking Smile
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th April 2013, 10:54 am

The king is dead. The prince is in hiding and the only other heir actually left is Sammy's character other than the prince. You could be Ash's character's brother though that would put you in a plot.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 4th April 2013, 12:31 pm

[quote="conquestor"]The king is dead. The prince is in hiding and the only other heir actually left is Sammy's character other than the prince. You could be Ash's character's brother though that would put you in a plot. [/quote/]

Why would he be in a plot? - I wouldn't mind a bro Cool
Jesusfreak97
Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 4th April 2013, 12:59 pm

That is fine with me. Oh, Ash, I think you edited my post instead of writing a reply.
Marvin W. wrote:Hmm... I guess I overlooked your post. I actually meant to be the son of the person who took over, but you were here first, so if you have a problem with it I will change it.

No problem, Just asking Smile
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th April 2013, 1:45 pm

I think you don't get the plot. King Marcus was the king until he was killed by the now king Brian. Genevieve is Brian's daughter. The prince who the gileadites serve it the rightful ruler and we are fighting for him.
Alexandria Syria is the prince's unknown sibling. I am his second in command and general. You could be King Brian's son.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 4th April 2013, 2:12 pm

That's what I meant. I made I typo when I made his name Arien.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer 4th April 2013, 4:04 pm

We could do a skip in time for a few days till we are near the King's mansion and we kidnaps the king's son who we discovered was the one so eager to kill us.

Thor's Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 4th April 2013, 5:13 pm

If you want to kidnap me, at least let me get a little bit of headway Wink.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down