Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

New life

Go down

New life Empty New life

So I've been thinking alot, and I've doing alot of soul searching. "What I'm I supposed to do with my life? Why do I get so depressed? Why am I never happy with my body? Why does my life seem so boring?" Those questions seemed to take over me like a wave. I couldn't get a boy off my mind, plus my life seemed to always be messed up. But my relationship with God had been pushed away and placed on the side. I realized something, when your relationship with God is going in a bad way, all your relationships go that way. It all depends how you and God are doing. Are you reading your bible? Do you talk to God often? Cuz he wants to hear from us! He just sits there waiting for us to talk to him!! And when we come back he is so happy! He wants to talk to us, but we have to listen. We have to hear what he's saying. Cuz when we don't it's like running into a wall over and over, and God keeps saying where we should go, but he keeps telling us to follow him, be we go against him. In 2013 I'm going to do my best to be more like Jesus. No more being depressed, no more saying i'm ugly, no more complaining, no more flesh taking over! I'm gonna let Jesus take the wheel! Alright, I'm afraid I must go, love you guys! [and gals! Wink]
Love always,
The dreamer of dreams <3
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New life :: Comments

underseasie

Post 18th December 2012, 8:08 pm by underseasie

Glad you understand that, Mary! *hugs*