Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The Chronicles of Lizzy part 2

Go down

The Chronicles of Lizzy part 2 Empty The Chronicles of Lizzy part 2

Dear Diary,
Okay, so wow, my life is soooo crazy sometimes. I had to babysit Adam and his half brother and sister. And his sister is only 2 years younger then me, so it's like babysitting my brother Warren. Crazy huh? But anyway, all the kids did were either fight or whine! The only reason I'll be continuing the job is for the money, which I'll be saving till I can afford my contacts! I can't wait to buy them! Ooh I'm so excited! I should be able to afford them by at least October! I know the job is a good witnessing tool, but it's SOOOO hard to keep my cool. I wish people didn't spoil their kids so much! It's like "Have you heard of discipline????" Gosh, I hate it when people don't spank their kids. I would do it for them! lol! Not to be mean, but the kids need some discipline. I think I've figured the problem out though, diary. These kids that are the most whiny and spoiled, are the ones who sit in front of a tv the most. You don't see amish kids, [or kids who don't watch tv or don't have one] whine like that. What if, the innocent little children of our day are being brainwashed? And the teachers wonder why most of the students have ADHD! I admit, I have a pretty bad attention span, but that doesn't mean i cant constraint if I must. Well, as soon as I marry and have babies, just you wait, my kids will be different! Anyway, how is Austin doing you ask? Well, actually, I don't know. He never wrote or anything. I only have contact with his sister. :( Which makes it really tough. Maybe it's a sign of some sort. But i do not understand, every single time i get a chance at love it fails. I hate it, all i wanted was to love, and be loved at the same time. Will my dreams ever come true? Maybe I should just give up. I wanna run back to Luke so bad. So many times my fingers just try and type him an email, which always ends up in the trash. Every time I try, its like something inside is stopping me. Maybe it's God, i don't know anymore. My life is so confusing. But I can trust the Lord.
                                                                          Lizzy
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Chronicles of Lizzy part 2 :: Comments

underseasie

Post 1st August 2013, 3:14 pm by underseasie

Great post, Mary! I totally get the whole spoiled kid things...It drives me crazy, esp. when kids come into the store, whine or throw a fit about not being able to buy something, so their parents get it for them, and I'm like, "WHAT? You're going to reward that??"

Back to top Go down

Post 1st August 2013, 5:54 pm by Amarinda

haha so do I I have to live with a spoiled brat.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 1st August 2013, 11:26 pm by Maria

Glad you gals liked it! Lizzy sometimes lives with a brat to! Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post 2nd August 2013, 9:01 am by Thor's Hammer

Yeah kids can be brat and spoiled. Which happens a lot here.

Back to top Go down

Post 2nd August 2013, 9:52 am by Amarinda

you're the youngest in your family right, Blitz? because if you are then at least you don't have to live with a brat.Razz

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 2nd August 2013, 2:09 pm by Maria

What if...she is a brat sometimes???? *gasps* JK!!!!!!!!!!  Mrgreen

Back to top Go down

Post 2nd August 2013, 5:49 pm by Amarinda

who do you mean by she?

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 2nd August 2013, 7:57 pm by Maria

OOPS!!! I thought we were talking about Rosey!! Oh gosh....someone is VERY sleepy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post 3rd August 2013, 1:18 am by Amarinda

haha! I thought you thought Blitz was a girl...and I was like what??? lol funny!

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 3rd August 2013, 10:56 am by Maria

Sorry!! I saw the part about youngest and was like "ooooh we must be talkin' about rosey!" DUH.....no.....

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 3rd August 2013, 4:09 pm by Samansa14

I know, right? People don't know the meaning of discipline, obedience, love... Anything anymore. Tongue out

Nice job, sis. I liked it a lot. (:

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 3rd August 2013, 4:10 pm by Maria

Why thank you! *bows but falls off stage* Ahhhh! Where's that knight in shining armor when i need him? Wink

Back to top Go down

Stella C

Post 3rd August 2013, 6:22 pm by Stella C

Great job, Maria!!! Very Happy I know what you mean too. I babysit some kids that have absolutely no attention span longer then 10 seconds!

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 3rd August 2013, 9:46 pm by Maria

Why thank you! *tries to bow...but remembers* Oh no you don't! I refuse to fall off the stage again! Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post 7th August 2013, 11:39 am by Thor's Hammer

She??????? I am having a identity crisis. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post 7th August 2013, 3:28 pm by Amarinda

haha, Jake! ya aperently you are a girl...didn't know that why didn't you tell me?!!!!

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 7th August 2013, 10:54 pm by Maria

*mary feels sooo stupid* yes...i was very confused... Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post 10th August 2013, 12:31 pm by Thor's Hammer

*Glares at Amarinda and then forgives Maria*

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down