Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Whispers of the Heart

Go down

Whispers of the Heart Empty Whispers of the Heart

Hello all! How are you my dears? How am I you ask? Okay I suppose, just trying to listen to the whispers in my heart. Just like our dear Lizzy I have my own "Luke" in my life. He gets me sucked into by saying how I'm so beautiful. Problem is, I'm partly afraid of him. When ever he gets the chance, he grabs me. I'm quite frightened by it all. He's awakened new desires within me that I wanna fully awaken, yet something holds me back. I have a vision, a dream, of a godly handsome husband who wants to have a family with me. Does "Luke" fulfill the dream? Nope. Just not to long ago, I was in the shower, quiet as a mouse, which is very unusual. I was in very deep thought. Just then, the love of my life whispered into my heart. "Mary" he gently whispered. "Yes, Jesus?" "Why do you settle for Luke? Don't you love me? I have so many plans for you, and I have a man who i made for you, but will you wait? Aren't I enough?" The question stayed in my mind for awhile. I finally prayed like I never prayed before. I cried out to him, begging him to fill my desires, and I know he will. I'm trusting him and he's guiding me. I know he will fill the desires in my heart until he brings someone to me. God is so amazing. And until the man of my dreams come? I can be used by God as a single young woman! He is using me for his glory! It's so amazing! Does this mean I don't have days where I wanna be with someone? No, I still have days I wanna go out and find a guy, but it's time for me to get lost....in God. Love you all, hope to write soon,
                                                        The Dreamer of Dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Whispers of the Heart :: Comments

Sko

Post 19th August 2013, 1:14 pm by Sko

Remember, no matter what happens, God's in control, he knows what you need and he's giving it to you. Reminds me of a quote from somewhere, I forget where it came from.

I guess God thinks I needed to stub my toe just now.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 19th August 2013, 1:15 pm by Maria

Haha i like that, thats so true

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down