Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

President of the U.S. and the Democrats

+12
Parker Family
CookieMonster
The Kings Daughter
Marvin W.
Jericho
ric
Captain Torrent
NateMaxwell
Danielle Alexis Maxwell
Marvin DeSanchez
Connie
Whitty Whit
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

President of the U.S. and the Democrats Empty President of the U.S. and the Democrats

Post by Whitty Whit 13th August 2010, 5:00 pm

Who else besides me thinks president Obama isn't eligible to preside over this country? The stuff he does and the bills he proposes are just stupid. And the democrats, they are liars! The stuff they pass in the Senate and the House. It is insane! Mad

Last edited by Whitty Whit on 20th August 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Whitty Whit
Whitty Whit

Back to top Go down

President of the U.S. and the Democrats Empty Re: President of the U.S. and the Democrats

Post by Connie 13th August 2010, 5:02 pm

Let's just say I would not vote for him in an election.
Connie
Connie
Term 6
Term 6

http://greatcommissioncamp.org

Back to top Go down

President of the U.S. and the Democrats Empty Re: President of the U.S. and the Democrats

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 13th August 2010, 5:43 pm

Connie wrote:Let's just say I would not vote for him in an election.

This. Obama....is no good.
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Alexis Maxwell 13th August 2010, 6:08 pm

Whitty Whit wrote: And the democrats, they are little, lying, evil people. Evil or Very Mad

Because this is considered hate crime, regardless, please keep your bashing to a minimum.

You, on one hand, have the right to express your opinion, but on the other hand, must keep in mind there are others on this board.

To be honest, I may be the *only* without prior knowledge, democrat, but I must confess, you don't know much about politics, do you?

While conservatives think they would do better, I like to see it as no matter what happens, we would have war, an oil spill, and hell to pay as it was, regardless of who was in office.

If I see anymore rudeness, without respects, I will talk with my fellow admins.

EDIT:

Might we all be reminded we are all children of God, and this is a Christian forum. Saying that the democrats are evil and lying belittles what self-respect anyone might have had for you or for others to nothing.

So, a warning.
Danielle Alexis Maxwell
Danielle Alexis Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Connie 13th August 2010, 6:27 pm

You've got a point there, Chels. I didn't read the whole thing just saw the topic and the first few sentences. That is pretty harsh. And, like you said, he does have a right to express his opinion, but in a nice way.
Connie
Connie
Term 6
Term 6

http://greatcommissioncamp.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NateMaxwell 13th August 2010, 9:12 pm

Obama passed a bill that made speaking against Iranians against the law. Think about that for a moment, Don't we have a right to free speech? McCain was too old, And picking Sarah Palin as a running mate? Not Smart, I wanted Ralph Nader myself. I'm a Republican, But I don't always agree with them. One of the only reasons I'm not democrat is the fact that The democrats are too worried about they're popularity to ban abortion. They're worried that if they do the right thing for once, The media might pick on them instead of always bashing the Republicans. Obama's not my favorite president, but as the bible says "Give to Caesar what is caesars."
NateMaxwell
NateMaxwell
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitty Whit 20th August 2010, 10:17 pm

Danielle Alexis Maxwell wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote: And the democrats, they are little, lying, evil people. Evil or Very Mad

Because this is considered hate crime, regardless, please keep your bashing to a minimum.

You, on one hand, have the right to express your opinion, but on the other hand, must keep in mind there are others on this board.

To be honest, I may be the *only* without prior knowledge, democrat, but I must confess, you don't know much about politics, do you?

While conservatives think they would do better, I like to see it as no matter what happens, we would have war, an oil spill, and hell to pay as it was, regardless of who was in office.

If I see anymore rudeness, without respects, I will talk with my fellow admins.

EDIT:

Might we all be reminded we are all children of God, and this is a Christian forum. Saying that the democrats are evil and lying belittles what self-respect anyone might have had for you or for others to nothing.

So, a warning.

I am sorry. I get riled up when I think of politics. I will try never to do that again. I understand that I have free speech, but I will try to never abuse that privilege again.

Once again, I am truly sorry
Whitty Whit
Whitty Whit

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 20th August 2010, 11:10 pm

I think that Obama could do better, but personally I think that he could do to think a little more about some of the actions he's taking.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Location : A planet covered by darkness but filled with light.

Back to top Go down

Post by ric 21st August 2010, 3:33 pm

I don't think Obama's the best president. But I totally agree with you Chelsey.

Some 'Democrats' are self centered and egotistical. The same goes for some 'Republicans'. But personally, I think most bad politicians (Democrats and Republicans included) are just mislead. They think they're doing the right thing for the country, but they're not.

At the moment, I'm not sure which category Obama falls into. I'm inclined to believe he thinks he's doing what's best for the country. But, I'm also inclined to believe, he's not doing what's best for the country.
ric
ric
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 21st August 2010, 3:46 pm

ricrocflow wrote:I don't think Obama's the best president. But I totally agree with you Chelsey.

Some 'Democrats' are self centered and egotistical. The same goes for some 'Republicans'. But personally, I think most bad politicians (Democrats and Republicans included) are just mislead. They think they're doing the right thing for the country, but they're not.

At the moment, I'm not sure which category Obama falls into. I'm inclined to believe he thinks he's doing what's best for the country. But, I'm also inclined to believe, he's not doing what's best for the country.

I couldn't have said any better Ric, seriously, I couldn't have. Silenced
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho 13th October 2010, 5:47 pm

I dont think Ill vote for Obama in 2012...... Neutral
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 13th October 2010, 10:27 pm

If he gets Re-elected, I'll eat a boot, strings and all.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 14th October 2010, 6:24 am

Can I quote you on that? Obama is very popular. Like, half the population of bermuda went to the states to campaign for him. He is very popular here since he is black.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 14th October 2010, 9:50 am

Well, I don't live in bermuda, and I'm personally don't see the difference what color skin a guy has to do with how he does his job.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by ric 14th October 2010, 10:05 am

Well, it does make a lot of difference to some people.
ric
ric
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 14th October 2010, 10:56 am

Commander Valice wrote:Well, I don't live in bermuda, and I'm personally don't see the difference what color skin a guy has to do with how he does his job.
I don't see a difference either, but the black people here are very racist. That is just a generilization, maybe half aren't, but the matter still remains that most people in Bermuda who were excited about him were excited because he is black. I will be suprised if Obama isn't voted in again. (Although I hope he isn't, he isn't the best president ever)
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 14th October 2010, 3:01 pm

And here, EVERYBODY is for Obama. I'm the only person in this neighborhood not for him.
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kings Daughter 17th October 2010, 10:31 am

^ O.o fun...

Whitty Whit wrote:Who else besides me thinks president Obama isn't eligible to preside over this country? The stuff he does and the bills he proposes are just stupid. And the democrats, they are liars! The stuff they pass in the Senate and the House. It is insane! Mad
Personally I wish President Obama wasn't the president. I don't think he's making some very wise choices.

But just because we dislike a lot of democratic leaders, doesn't mean ALL democrats are bad. Wink
The Kings Daughter
The Kings Daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 17th October 2010, 11:08 am

I agree with The King's Daughter on this one. Some of the choices Obama has made makes me question his goals, his real goals, and to a certain extent, his sanity.

Granted, some of the last Democratic Presidents didn't do so hot, including our present one, but not all of out past Democratic Presidents were bad.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. 17th October 2010, 6:51 pm

I believe that God has Obama in office for a reaseon; because: "There is no other authority except that wich God has established." That being said, just because God put him in power doesn't mean that hewill be a good president.
Marvin W.
Marvin W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2011, 6:30 pm

I personally believe that USA is a two-party state and no matter who gets elected the direction the country is heading in as a whole will not change.

However, I think that the Republicans have a good chance of winning in the next election. If you look at how the senators elected recently were mainly republican, it shows the public may have felt let down by Obama. This happens frequently in politics- there is a lot of flip-flopping between support going back and forth between republicans and democrats.

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMonster 5th January 2011, 9:38 am

^Thank you MW I was hoping someone would bring up God. we may not like Obama or the things that he's helped pushed through but it would be a much better use of time to pray for him and over him and his family. You see when we complain and grumble like that its called cursing the darkness. When instead we should be shining a light. Why don't we all take five minutes a day over the next 7 days to pray for him. I'll even send u a PM to remind you if you want.

But if he is to change its gotta start in the heart and there's only one man who lived who can change that. And that same man put him into power ultimately. Pray for him and his family and the results will be evident.
CookieMonster
CookieMonster
I am a
I am a

http://lionsroar.forumotion.cc/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Torrent 5th January 2011, 11:56 pm

CookieMoster speaks the truth. We are supposed to respect our leaders, even if we don't agree with their- actions.
Captain Torrent
Captain Torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Family 5th March 2011, 2:35 am

I don't support Obama because his beliefs don't match with mines or the Bibles.

Parker Family

Back to top Go down

Post by KF 5th March 2011, 10:55 am

Captain Torrent wrote:CookieMoster speaks the truth. We are supposed to respect our leaders, even if we don't agree with their- actions.

Completely right, we are supposed to respect our leaders. But that does not mean we have to agree with them
KF
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum