Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

"How to be a good girl, [guy] in a bad world,"---The dreamer's advice,

Go down

"How to be a good girl, [guy] in a bad world,"---The dreamer's advice,  Empty "How to be a good girl, [guy] in a bad world,"---The dreamer's advice,

This world is pretty insane, the world surely isn't the same as it was 100 years ago. They use to think that dancing was a sin! And i love to dance! In my church they freak out at dancing, rock music, movies/shows that aren't christian, and jeans. Which I love those things I mentioned. I use to be quite the wild girl, I still am in some ways. I love rock music, rap, slow, i'm a mixed kind of girl. I love jewelry that makes my parents like "what?????". I love jeans, I love bright colors. I love simply being wild! But there is a point of wild I won't do. The kind the world does, their dancing can be quite bad. Ever watched a Katy Perry music video? Or even Miley Cyrus? Pretty crazy. Right now I'm listening to rock music, christian rock, and I love it. But the way the world does it is horrid! I love watching "Way of the Master" and they talked about secular music, in the songs they played the singer said this, "Jesus followers are held down by that 'Jesus'. We serve Satan!! Satan is the new rock & roll! Long live Satan!". It's pretty bad, I was in shock, i listened to it a few times to see if i understood correctly. That is what people listen to these days. But lets be different, let's be what Lecrae said, let's be a "rebellion" against the world! I wanna make Satan angry and so mad he screams! Who's with me? Let's change the world and show them the light!! Let's show this wild, sinful world the real reason for living! Lets show them that drugs cant fulfill them, nothing can but Jesus! Alrighty, I'm off! Love you guys!!!!
Love always,
The dreamer of Dreams <3

Last edited by MaryBeth on 13th December 2012, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

"How to be a good girl, [guy] in a bad world,"---The dreamer's advice, :: Comments

Aftershocker

Post 13th December 2012, 11:40 pm by Aftershocker

I am amazed at your advice.

I LOVE IT!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 13th December 2012, 11:40 pm by Maria

Thanks!! Haha, Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down

Jason

Post 14th December 2012, 12:13 am by Jason

I agree with you all the way. I know that not all secular rock bands would say what was quoted above, but I mean Wow.... It's sort of sad in a way, because they don't believe in the consequence that will happen because of their sin. Not all secular music is bad, but some promotes the wrong things. There are some songs that aren't Christian that is ok to listen to, but the ones that promote drugs, and other things we should steer clear from.

MaryBeth wrote: But lets be different, let's be what Lecrae said, let's be a "rebellion" against the world! I wanna make Satan angry and so mad he screams! Who's with me? Let's change the world and show them the light!! Let's show this wild, sinful world the real reason for living! Lets show them that drugs cant fulfill them, nothing can but Jesus!
I really like this particular paragraph. This is awesome advice, and something to attempt to live out in our everyday lives.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 12:16 am by Maria

yeah, not all are bad, i love the song "Call me maybe", i love dancing to that one! And thanks! I didn't know so many people would like it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 14th December 2012, 12:05 pm by Samansa14

Sis, As I have told you millions of times, You have such a talent for writing! This has to be my favorite blog post since you've started!
Sound advice and good points! You're awesome sista! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 12:06 pm by Maria

thanks, sammy!! i wrote another one this morning, check that one out to!!

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 14th December 2012, 12:07 pm by Samansa14

I did! And it was A-MA-ZING! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 12:08 pm by Maria

Thank you!! wow, i never knew so many people would like my blog!!

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 14th December 2012, 12:10 pm by Samansa14

Well, Now you know...
AND DON'T YOU FORGET-IT! Wink Hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 12:12 pm by Maria

Bahahahaha that was awesome, sista!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 14th December 2012, 12:14 pm by Samansa14