Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Don't be the mean girl

Go down

Don't be the mean girl  Empty Don't be the mean girl

Ok ladies, this ones for you. Have you ever met a girl that was just so mean? She judged you all the time and was your worst nightmare? Or, *gulp* maybe your that type of girl? [I would hope not!] Sadly, there are those kinds of gals around, it seems like their life goal is to ruin nice girls' lives. I think every girl has a "mean girl" moment. I sure have, I have moments where I can be spiteful, or judgmental, I try not to, but at times I'm not very Christlike. :( I have encountered many jealous girls, some at co-op, others in peter pan, camp, their everywhere. All these girls said i was ugly, lied about me, and stole my guy away if i had one, I remember crying my eyes out, begging God for mercy. I know a girl at co-op, she claims we're friends, but often doesn't act like one. She reminds me of my painful past, compares me to girls and tells me i should become better, and has caused me much grief. That's when my mean girl moment hit, I wanted to have my revenge, she was causing to much hurt in my life, but what would Jesus do? He would love her anyway. He would give her what she didn't deserve. Which is totally hard. But, Christ gave me what i didn't deserve, so guess I can love the unlovable. Don't be the mean girl, gals, just don't. Don't be known as mean and cruel. Be known as sweet, and kind. Don't be the gossip, give love to those who don't deserve. Keep those secrets your friends tell you, have a fun side, dont be boring or mean. Just be crazy! Be the fun girl! instead of people saying "Oh my gosh she's so mean," or "oh my word, she's so dull" they'll say "wow! She's just so fun to be with! That girls got spunk!" Be that girl! Have fun with it! Alright, I must go. Love you gals!
The Dreamer of Dreams
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Don't be the mean girl :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 11th May 2013, 2:08 am by Samansa14

Great job, sis. And very true. WWDJ? (:

Back to top Go down

Post 11th May 2013, 3:32 pm by Thor's Hammer

Very true and and is very annoying to men.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 11th May 2013, 5:55 pm by Maria

That's so understandable, i hate it when girls do it, i'm like "well, have fun not getting a guy"

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down