Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Can you read my thoughts?

Go down

Can you read my thoughts? Empty Can you read my thoughts?

Ever since I lost my voice I've been wishing someone could read my thoughts. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, there are some people who are sicker then me, or who cant talk for real. But while I've been sick for the past 11 days I've had alot of thinking to do while I've laid on the couch. When I was in the car while my mom drove me to the doctor it was unbelievable, the world seemed to have looked more beautiful, bigger even. And when I took a deep breath and breathed in that air, oh it was wonderful. I actually wrote something so that if you could read my thoughts, this is what you'd see.

I lie here alone, in misery. No one can talk to me, because I can't talk back. I miss my voice, and singing, or just running would be nice. To run in the grass in the spring, with my hair down and the wind chasing me, and the world is as it should be. No one would be sick, no one, everyone would be perfectly happy. Just to run in water, to have the ripples tickle me, oh just to laugh! What joy that what bring! I would want to talk, for hours and hours, and never stop! I would laugh till my stomach hurts so much, and feel those tears on my cheeks! I would want my sisters to tickle me like they usually do, but I wouldn't want them to stop, would you? When you are sick, I suppose you don't see all the things you miss. You miss those breezy nights where the crickets sing, or the sleigh rides with there bells ring, you miss nice talks in the kitchen with hot chocolate, and those wonderful days in the snow. But, God is good. He hears you, or umm, and your thoughts. Wink So if your a sicko to, I hope this made you feel better!

Well, that's all for now, love u guys! Please pray that i'll feel better soon.
Love,
Mary
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Can you read my thoughts? :: Comments

HannahJ.

Post 29th December 2012, 11:52 am by HannahJ.

I will Pray for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 29th December 2012, 3:11 pm by Maria

thanks

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 29th December 2012, 4:05 pm by underseasie

I'll be praying for you, Mary! *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 29th December 2012, 5:22 pm by Maria

Thanks my bff! *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 29th December 2012, 7:52 pm by Sko

Awesome post. I often feel the same way when I'm sick. This is my third reason for thinking sign language would be worth learning. Smile

You know, I also feel this way when my computer is down for the day. There's a big world out there, but it feels real bad to have an awesome part of that world yanked away from you, even temporarily.

I wonder if this is how people who go blind feel. Imagine not being able to see, but having memories of what it was like when you could see.

rant detector emergency cut-off

Smile

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 29th December 2012, 10:31 pm by Maria

Hmm true, if i were blind i would go insane. hey, if i never had to look at myself i would be happy!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down