Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually.

Go down

No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually. Empty No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually.

Well, as the title says, I don't have a video blog ready yet. My computer just can't handle it. So, I'm waiting for my new computer, which is only about a week away at this point. Very Happy

I can't decide between two computer styles.

No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually. 11-146-093-Z03?$S300W$

No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually. 11-119-197-Z01?$S300W$

So, which one do you guys like better? The first one has more of a clean style, and the second looks more rugged.
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

No video blog yet, but it's coming, eventually. :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 19th December 2012, 3:13 pm by Samansa14

I, myself, Like the first one. Slick, Smooth, And sophisticated. However, If you like that laid back, And as you said, Rugged look, Then definitely use the second. Wink

Oh... And, I apologize if I offended you with my last comment on your blog. I never meant it to. But, Re-reading it makes me realize how someone could take it the wrong way. Again, I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 19th December 2012, 3:59 pm by Sko

Samantha14 wrote:I, myself, Like the first one. Slick, Smooth, And sophisticated. However, If you like that laid back, And as you said, Rugged look, Then definitely use the second. Wink

Oh... And, I apologize if I offended you with my last comment on your blog. I never meant it to. But, Re-reading it makes me realize how someone could take it the wrong way. Again, I apologize.

I wasn't offended at all, I guess my really short reply was misleading. Sorry about that. Smile

Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding between them myself. Both of them are made by reputable companies, both are the same price and have the same features, but I like both for different reasons. I've always liked the first one, I just found the second one recently.

Back to top Go down

Aftershocker

Post 19th December 2012, 5:34 pm by Aftershocker

I like the second one.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down