Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

It's 2013!

Go down

It's 2013!  Empty It's 2013!

Yeah, I know you know that, but happy 2013!! Very Happy I always love new years, I don't know about you, but for me it's a new start, a new beginning. And you get to be a new age! Who doesn't love having a birthday? Hey, I'm super excited to be 14! Then in 2 years I can drive, get a job, work at camp, there's so much I'll do! But I gotta take this one day at a time, cuz life does go by fast. We gotta take life slow, 2012 went pretty fast, life pasts us like the wind. But we need to take it slow, don't go wishing for tomorrow, enjoy today!! Life isn't gonna wait around for us, so do things! Enjoy your life! Do fun things! So put down your laptop, go have fun! Party with friends! [no beer or anything!!] Make a difference in life!!! Go on! Make God proud! Put on your headphones and have fun! Play Just Dance, go call your Best friend, hang out with your siblings! This new year have fun with life! Alright, I'm off to go play Just Dance and then make cookies!!! Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Have an awesome new year!! Love you guys!!
Love always,
The dreamer of Dreams, [mary] <3
Maria
Maria
Maria
Maria

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It's 2013! :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 1st January 2013, 1:15 pm by Samansa14

Awesome sis!! I totally agree! God has some big things planned!! But, We gotta take the first step, And enjoy what he has already given us first!! Very Happy
Keep it up!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 1st January 2013, 1:16 pm by Maria

Thanks sis! *hugs* this is me in 2 years------> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]haha

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 1st January 2013, 1:42 pm by Sko

Have a great year, Maria! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(I need to find more ways to use that emoticon)

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 1st January 2013, 1:43 pm by Maria

You to Sko!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 1st January 2013, 4:11 pm by Maria

Btw, This month is also Ryan's birthday!!! Very Happy Love you Ryan!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

HannahJ.

Post 1st January 2013, 6:33 pm by HannahJ.

Samantha14 wrote:Awesome sis!! I totally agree! God has some big things planned!! But, We gotta take the first step, And enjoy what he has already given us first!! Very Happy
Keep it up!!! Very Happy

I loved this post! And I agree with both of you!

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 1st January 2013, 6:53 pm by Maria

Thanks Hannah!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down