Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Just an update...

Go down

Just an update... Empty Just an update...

It's been a while since I posted in this blog, or any other blog, for that matter. I've been having computer related issues, so I've been spending a lot of time fixing my computers. First, my laptop's speed decreases by about a gigahertz, then my desktop PC needs to get its motherboard replaced, and then my server dies. So, yeah, I've been fixing stuff a lot around here.

My laptop's doing okay, but I'm trying not to depend on it. Hard to do when it's the only PC I have that can run a web browser.

My desktop's motherboard is currently in the RMA (return to manufacturer) process. It should be up and running in a week (I'm crossing my fingers that it will be quicker).

My server has been replaced. It's a temporary fix, but it should work for now. I'll need to buy a whole new computer to fill its job in a year or two.

So, that's what's up over here. Hopefully my desktop PC will be up soon, so I can open more than five tabs in my browser at once. Smile
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Just an update... :: Comments

Samansa14

Post 18th January 2013, 3:01 pm by Samansa14

Wow, sounds like you've had quite the time.
I'm glad you're getting everything to work at least somewhat. Hopefully everything will work out soon.

Where as mine will soon die a slow and painful death if it doesn't start cooperating with me.... Twisted Evil Wink

Haha. Good to hear from you again, hopefully you can post more often now than before. Smile

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 18th January 2013, 3:13 pm by Sko

Samantha14 wrote:Wow, sounds like you've had quite the time.
I'm glad you're getting everything to work at least somewhat. Hopefully everything will work out soon.

Where as mine will soon die a slow and painful death if it doesn't start cooperating with me.... Twisted Evil Wink

Haha. Good to hear from you again, hopefully you can post more often now than before. Smile

Yeah, I'd like to remember to post here more. When my desktop PC's up and running, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

You know, I once chopped the left side of a PC off. It's all right now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down