Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

A post in which I talk on about random things

Go down

A post in which I talk on about random things Empty A post in which I talk on about random things

Well, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy.. I'm planning on doing some movies in review soon, but they're not in at our library yet. Wink So today, or rather, tonight, I thought I'd post a picture I drew awhile back.
Here's Emily Jones:
A post in which I talk on about random things 2ywiy3l
I'd post more, but I don't want to go trough the whole thing of hooking our new scanner up to our computer, then scanning it in, then saving it to my computer, then uploading it..yes, I know I'm being lazy, but hey, it's 10:00 PM here, so I have a right to be now.
So today, me and my sis lugged a set of DIY shelves through our garage, up a flight of closed in stairs, with boxes all over them, then finally got them at the top. Then, after that whole thing, (which took aprx. half and hour) We came downstairs and ate ice cream. So that's the most exciting thing that happened to me today.
Some of you may know that last week, I got a Kindle Fire HD, which is really awesome. It's tons of fun, and the best part is I'll never be bored in the car again..besides last night, when I was reading a totally awesome book, and it had just gotten to the most exciting part, and then....my Kindle popped up a notice "Battery is running low, please connect charger".=P And the thing takes forever to charge.
So, it is getting late here, and I should go to bed. Night all!
~Rosy
underseasie
underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A post in which I talk on about random things :: Comments

orangie

Post 19th January 2013, 10:59 am by orangie

What movies are you planning to review?

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 19th January 2013, 4:24 pm by underseasie

orangie wrote:What movies are you planning to review?
I haven't quite decided which ones...it's a secret (JK Wink )

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 9th February 2013, 2:39 pm by Maria

rosey, you need to write a new blog, i miss reading your work, girlie!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down