Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

A Blog post which I hope doesn't bore you to death, cause I really have nothing to talk about.

Go down

A Blog post which I hope doesn't bore you to death, cause I really have nothing to talk about. Empty A Blog post which I hope doesn't bore you to death, cause I really have nothing to talk about.

Well, it's me again!
I was bored and decided to blog, since I haven't done much of that lately at all.
I don't really have any news since I got back from SD, nothing super interesting has happened to me besides the fact that the ceiling in my room will be torn open so we can get rid of the old broken AC. So I had to move all my stuff into my closet, or into the guest room. Aside from that, nothing new. After it's all fixed and replaced, I'll probably redo my room, and clean out all the junk and stuff I no longer want, as it's been about a year since the last clear-out, and as much as I hate clutter, it somehow always gets in there. Well, I'd better go eat lunch, but so you guys don't get totally bored by this post, I raided my Pintrest board for some funny stuff, enjoy:

Spoiler:
underseasie
underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Blog post which I hope doesn't bore you to death, cause I really have nothing to talk about. :: Comments

Post 17th July 2013, 4:34 pm by Thor's Hammer

The invisible threat is the one to be most afraid of. Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 17th July 2013, 4:57 pm by Maria

whoa girl, long name, try short and catchy titles! like "deadly blogging"

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 17th July 2013, 5:26 pm by underseasie

I used a long title cause my brain didn't feel like thinking of a more creative one... to much excitement and then boredom makes me tired. =P

Back to top Go down

Post 17th July 2013, 5:29 pm by Amarinda

haha love the title, Rosy!

Back to top Go down

Post 17th July 2013, 5:31 pm by Thor's Hammer

We have an Emily Jones now. The title already throws the mode.

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 18th July 2013, 7:04 pm by underseasie

Mrgreen 
 Haha, thank you, con.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down