Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

I joined facebook... and I regret it.

Go down

I joined facebook... and I regret it. Empty I joined facebook... and I regret it.

Yeah, I've had an account for a while, but I add my mom as a friend today at her (real life) request, and before I know it I have 43 emails from facebook saying people want to be my friend. THIS IS MADNESS! Panic

So yeah, I hated Facebook before, now I hate it more. But, I'm going to stay on it until I have enough hard data to write a full report on how bad it is.

If you want to help torture talk to me, here's the linky: https://www.facebook.com/ryan.hoots.1
What's with all the dots? Is .1 a file type? Is .hoots.1 the Facebook version of .tar.bz2?
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I joined facebook... and I regret it. :: Comments

underseasie

Post 22nd February 2013, 1:50 am by underseasie

43? Really 43? Wow... I don't have a Facebook, but even if I did, I doubt I'd get that many friend requests. It still amazes me how much time people spend on there every day..(it seems boring to me)

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 22nd February 2013, 9:28 am by Maria

i know, it seems like another distraction, i want to get it, but i dont wanna waste my life on there...

Back to top Go down

GJoy

Post 22nd February 2013, 9:38 am by GJoy

underseasie wrote:43? Really 43? Wow... I don't have a Facebook, but even if I did, I doubt I'd get that many friend requests. It still amazes me how much time people spend on there every day..(it seems boring to me)
Actually, from looking over the shoulder of my brother and others, a lot of your friends post really funny things, pictures, info about what's happening, updates, everything. It looks fun to be able to communicate with all your friends! And you can make it so that strangers see zilch about you.

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 22nd February 2013, 12:02 pm by Sko

underseasie wrote:43? Really 43? Wow... I don't have a Facebook, but even if I did, I doubt I'd get that many friend requests. It still amazes me how much time people spend on there every day..(it seems boring to me)

I don't understand why people spend so much time on it, either. I'm continuing my email count, it's up to 45 now. Looks like the flood has paused for now.

Maria wrote:i know, it seems like another distraction, i want to get it, but i dont wanna waste my life on there...

Me neither. Now that I've seen it for real, I really don't want to waste my time there.

GJoy wrote:
Actually, from looking over the shoulder of my brother and others, a lot of your friends post really funny things, pictures, info about what's happening, updates, everything. It looks fun to be able to communicate with all your friends! And you can make it so that strangers see zilch about you.

I can communicate with all my friends, without Facebook. It's called verbal communication, and I love it. For friends I can't get within vocal range of, email also works, although it's not as ideal. Google Chat's pretty nifty, too. So is Google+.

Back to top Go down

Post 22nd February 2013, 12:27 pm by Thor's Hammer

I want Facebook. Alot of people I know from overseas do not go on message board or email and use Facebook a lot more. It is a disadvantaged and an advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum