Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

My new cat is here :D

Go down

My new cat is here :D Empty My new cat is here :D

Giles is an adorable blue-point siamese, and he's just a cute little ball of love.
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My new cat is here :D :: Comments

Post 12th March 2013, 5:22 pm by Thor's Hammer

cute cat. I want him.

Back to top Go down

Jesusfreak97

Post 12th March 2013, 5:33 pm by Jesusfreak97

Ooo! Cool! Sko! Smile He's cute!

Back to top Go down

Aftershocker

Post 13th March 2013, 10:00 am by Aftershocker

That's cute. What did Dorothy think of him? =)

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 13th March 2013, 10:39 am by Sko

conquestor wrote:cute cat. I want him.

There are a lot of cats like him in need of a home. He got really lucky, he was only in the shelter for three days before he got adopted.

Jesusfreak97 wrote:Ooo! Cool! Sko! Smile He's cute!

I wish I had a better camera, so you could see his face. Right now, he's sleeping right next to my chair. Smile

Aftershocker wrote:That's cute. What did Dorothy think of him? =)

Dorothy's okay, but she's not thrilled. They haven't met face to face yet, but Dorothy knows he's here. She sure isn't stupid, that's for sure. She can probably smell his scent on me.

Back to top Go down

Sunshine

Post 13th March 2013, 6:05 pm by Sunshine

Aww! He colors are beautiful! He looks like he's a sweet cat, too. I really want to cuddle him. How old is he?

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 13th March 2013, 9:02 pm by Sko

Sunshine wrote:Aww! He colors are beautiful! He looks like he's a sweet cat, too. I really want to cuddle him. How old is he?

I'm not sure how old he is. Some people say eight, but some say six. I don't know. But I do know that he'll cuddle anyone who will scratch his head. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post 13th March 2013, 9:47 pm by Amarinda

you have a cat? because of that i want to be your friend!!!!
wish i could see it but my computer wont let me

Back to top Go down

Sunshine

Post 14th March 2013, 3:28 pm by Sunshine

Sko wrote:I'm not sure how old he is. Some people say eight, but some say six. I don't know. But I do know that he'll cuddle anyone who will scratch his head. Smile
So is he old enough that he mainly wants to cuddle/sleep now, or does he still like to play?

Another question for you -- I've always heard that Siamese are mean, although I have a cat that is a Siamese mix, and she's very sweet (especially considering that she's a girl). Would you say that your cat is more tempered than other cats (in general)?

Back to top Go down

Post 14th March 2013, 9:35 pm by Amarinda

aww he sounds really nice

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 14th March 2013, 9:44 pm by Sko

Sunshine wrote:So is he old enough that he mainly wants to cuddle/sleep now, or does he still like to play?

He will play some, but he'd rather sleep. Usually he gets about ten minutes of play a day... anyone who has cared for a kitten knows that's not a lot. Smile

Sunshine wrote:Another question for you -- I've always heard that Siamese are mean, although I have a cat that is a Siamese mix, and she's very sweet (especially considering that she's a girl). Would you say that your cat is more tempered than other cats (in general)?

I'm sure there are some mean Siamese cats, but every Siamese I've seen was super nice. Giles is probably the sweetest cat I've ever gotten to know. I guess the idea of mean Siameses is just a negative stereotype.

Back to top Go down

Post 14th March 2013, 10:06 pm by T.S. (myself)

I would have to agree with you on the Siamese cats. I don't own one, but one of our neighbors has a Siamese cats that frequently roams the neighborhood, and she is a very affectionate cat. I don't think, however, that she is pure Siamese.

Back to top Go down

Post 15th March 2013, 6:40 pm by Amarinda

he is really cute,Sko!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum