Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

CC Weekly News 4/25/10

4 posters

Go down

CC Weekly News 4/25/10 Empty CC Weekly News 4/25/10

Post by Jason 26th April 2010, 12:00 am

CC Weekly News 4/25/10

"Are you sure you want to do this? You wasn't feelin too well earleir. We could pull in Freddy Jay or something." asked the director.

"We're live in thirty seconds everyone take your places." called the guy.

"No, I'm fine. It was four hour flu bug or something." said Jason to the director before walking to his seat at his desk.

"And here we go! In Three, two, ....." Guy hits gong and the sound echoes for several minutes. Then the opening theme plays.

"Welcome to CC Weekly News. I'm your host Jason." Audience applauds.

"I have somewhat recovered from my fatal disease of procrastinitus.....Therefore I am back...at least I hope. It seems like that break lasted way too long! Don't you agree?" Jason waits, while the audience answers "YES!"

"I have a lot to catch up on...So to start withI'll swing it over to Freddy Jay for some AIO news......"

AIO News
"Not a whole lot has happened in the AIO world lately. You can check out my reviews on the latest episodes here. Also be sure to give your thoughts on the episodes in the review threads here.
I think that's just about....." Someone from offset comes in and hands Freddy Jay a note.
"It seems that there is an addition to the tool bar concerning the AIO online world. Two things in fact. Under alerts it says.." Freddy Jay pauses, clicks on alerts and reads. New items were added to the AIO Albums shop! Check them out!.
"Also there has been an addition to the tool box. It's called the Web Library. This feature has been up for a while, but now it's in the tool box as well. It doesn't have many sites in the libray as of now, but if there are ones you'd like to see, (like CC Connection, or AIO Insanity, or AIO Fan's Life, or Odyssey Way, etc.) You can PM them to Regis or Eugene and it will be added. My last piece of news before handing things back over to Jason is there are new smilies availableCC Weekly News 4/25/10 763291...although....Jason why is this in my discussion this has absolutely nothing to do with Odyssey??!!!Back to you Jase."

"Thank you Freddy." Audience applauds.

"After the break we'll discuss the main reson for this weeks edition. Don't go away!"

"And we're back!"
Audience applauds.
"The next segment and the main topic of todays program is..."

Election Progression

"As of right now we have two possibilities running in the election. Or striving to run, once they have enough funds to cover the fees that is. In this corner we have The Court Jester. In that corner we have Rodney and Marvin W, and here is what we know so far and my thoughts on each." Audience waits in great anticipation. The air is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"How do the two teams compare? Lets have a look shall we?" Jason pauses for dramatic effect. Someone from the crowd shouts. "Get on with it!"
Jason clears his throat.
"Both teams have honorable reasons for running. The Court Jester says
The Court Jester wrote:Well, I want to. I would
love to be a part of the admin team on here, to help this site grow,
both to have more members, and to make the site a little more
interesting and fun. Wink
I give her reasoning a 5/5

Marvin and Rodney say
Marvin and Rodney wrote:-Marvin Washington:
I think it is important to have
good capable leaders, I believe I have the skill and responsibility to
run CC.
-Rodney:
To serve Campbell
County with truth
Also given 5/5.
Onto experience.

The Court Jester has some experience with admining on other boards and has been on here since February and has been pretty active. 5/5
Rodney and Marvin both first time runners, and have been on for three and one month in that order. No mention of past experience, but the best way to get experience is to run.3/5.
Now for the best part. Platform items." The audience goes "OOOOooooooHHHHHHHhhhhhh" and waits in anticipation.
"The Court Jester so far offers a new forum section(for art and things related, most likely a faction/usergroup) 3/5
CC logo contest 5/5
possible ideas for money circulation 4/5 (hasn't said anything specific yet, but sounds good.)
Daily or Weekly bible verse 5/5
total platform rating 4.5/5

Marvin and rodney's Platform items include so far
New sections (Wooton's House/Trent's house, containing?) 2/5
Games (I think meaning actual games not forum games.That would be cool.) 4/5
CC Standard time ( great idea ) 5/5
Contests, Story arcs, Spontaneity 4/5
Total platform rating: 3.8/5

These are just my opinions and I am not trying to persuade users one way or another. I am simpley pointing out the facts. Do not take any issues you may have with this out on CC Weekly News Inc. It is not a wealthy organization and can't afford to be sued....

" Have different thoughts than me? Don't agree with me and want to sue?...Uh don't forget to read the fine print^.
Well that about wraps things up for today. This is Jason with CC Weekly News saying "Good night CC Weekly News 4/25/10 Sleep"
Closing music plays and the audience applauds.

Last edited by Jason on 26th April 2010, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CC Weekly News 4/25/10 Empty Re: CC Weekly News 4/25/10

Post by Bren 26th April 2010, 12:07 am

Amazing job as usual.
Bren
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 26th April 2010, 10:00 am

News Flash: Apparently Rodney Rathbone might be in the runs for being elected as well. Not sure if there's more to this story though....More info will be given if more info is fed. Thank you.
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin DeSanchez 26th April 2010, 10:10 am

Yeah for the news! Luvin' it!
Marvin DeSanchez
Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 28th April 2010, 2:42 pm

News Flash: Both teams have success fully made it onto the ballot. I think both teams have impressive platforms, so this election could prove to be a close one. Best of luck to all those running, can't wait to see what happens. CC Weekly News 4/25/10 Icon_biggrin
Jason
Jason
Banker
Banker

Back to top Go down

Post by limegreengal 28th April 2010, 4:08 pm

Agh! I am so excited!! Both teams sound promising.... but that is what they ALL say... lol jkjk. I give my congrats to whoever wins!
limegreengal
limegreengal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down