Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

My New Blog!

Go down

My New Blog! Empty My New Blog!

Party! Hello, everyone, welcome to my new blog! cheers This is the place where I'll talk about different subjects like AiO, My life, The world, etc. Next time I’ll try to make my post longer, but today, you guys get some animal facts:

Dolphins have to be conscious to breath. This means that they cannot go into a full deep sleep, because then they would suffocate. Dolphins have "solved" that by letting one half of their brain sleep at a time. Dolphins sleep about 8 hours day in this fashion. A dolphin's behavior when sleeping/resting depends on the circumstances and possibly on individual preferences. They can either: 1. Swim slowly and surface every now and then for a breath 2. Rest at the surface with their blowhole exposed 3. Rest on the bottom (in shallow water) and rise to the surface every now and then to breath.

The largest number of baby bunnies every born in a litter is 24! . The longest rabbit ears ever recorded measured up to be 31.125 inches long! The world’s heaviest rabbit is Darius, weighing an unprecedented 50 pounds! Rabbits only sweat on the pads of their feet.

If necessary, a hedgehog can run over six feet per second. In fact, many hedgehogs will attempt to escape an attacker before they roll into a protective, spiny ball. Short, prickly spines cover a hedgehog's entire back. Also known as quills, these defensive tools are really modified, hollow hairs and are not poisonous or barbed. The average lifespan of a hedgehog is 3.5 years. Some hedgehogs can live up to 9 years.

Hope you enjoy! I'll try to post again tomorrow, with something else!
~Rosy
underseasie
underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My New Blog! :: Comments

Sko

Post 14th December 2012, 5:33 pm by Sko

Awesome animal facts. And to think that some people believe animals evolved from nothing...

Back to top Go down

God's Girl

Post 14th December 2012, 5:33 pm by God's Girl

Can you tell that these are her favorite animals?

Back to top Go down

Aftershocker

Post 14th December 2012, 5:34 pm by Aftershocker

Groovy facts, SeaSie!

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 14th December 2012, 5:35 pm by underseasie

Thanks guys! When I was looking for them I had to skip a bunch of the "facts" because they were about evolution. And, yes, these are my favorite animals, excepting the tiger and snow leopard.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 14th December 2012, 7:36 pm by Maria

Aww thats great Bff!!

Back to top Go down

Post 15th December 2012, 11:28 am by CreativeThinker101

Hmm... I believe I shall enjoy this blog. I must admit I didn't know any of those facts beforehand, so thank you for adding to my brain. I look forward to your next post, US!

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 15th December 2012, 1:16 pm by underseasie

Thanks! I'll try to have my next post up sometime today. Glad you enjoyed it!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down