Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

A little rant...

Go down

A little rant... Empty A little rant...

Well, what are blogs for? Ranting! Very Happy

Okay, well, don't you hate it when people use the word "that" when referring to people? For example, "I wish I had a friend that could play football with me." I don't know why people do it, but it bothers me.

Also, don't you hate it when smart people make common spelling mistakes? I guess our educational system is a bigger failure than I thought.

I'm thinking about doing a video blog, just for fun. If I did, would you guys want to watch it? It would probably be in the form of a youtube video embedded into a blog post.
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A little rant... :: Comments

Maria

Post 18th December 2012, 12:28 pm by Maria

I would watch it!!!! Hey, were you talking about me, my dear Sko? I kinda use the word that alot. hmm i'm offended!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 18th December 2012, 12:31 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:I would watch it!!!! Hey, were you talking about me, my dear Sko? I kinda use the word that alot. hmm i'm offended!! Razz

No, I wasn't talking about anyone in particular, just everyone who uses the Internet. I make spelling mistakes more than I'd like to admit.

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 18th December 2012, 12:33 pm by Maria

ok, haha, ok, would you get on chat with me? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 18th December 2012, 12:36 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:ok, haha, ok, would you get on chat with me? Very Happy

Sure, on my way now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Maria

Post 18th December 2012, 12:38 pm by Maria

Thanks!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post 18th December 2012, 1:03 pm by Thor's Hammer

I would watch the video blog

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 18th December 2012, 1:06 pm by Sko

conquestor wrote:I would watch the video blog

Awesome. I'll try making an episode later today, if my computer can do it.

Back to top Go down

underseasie

Post 18th December 2012, 1:28 pm by underseasie

Another great post, Sko! And I'd try to watch your video blog, but I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to.

Back to top Go down

Samansa14

Post 18th December 2012, 2:04 pm by Samansa14

I can't watch you video.... not only does my PC block you tube formats when the player itself can be seen... But, on here and the SS it just shows a blank space.

I like this, very much so...

However, I don't think of the educational system is a failure because people with higher I.Q. points make grammatical errors... People aren't perfect, And there's always room for improvement.

I've been considered "smart" before. If you mean in the sense that I understand a lot and get good grades, Then, Yes. I guess I might be considered "smart"... Even though I do not think so of myself. Wink
anyways, I may be considered it, but, that doesn't stop me from making mistakes. And, Sometimes I'll even use "text talk"... It just depends on what the situation is, How much they pay attention, How their mind is flowing with the message at the time... Anything really. So, I don't think you should feel that the educational system is a failure because "smart people" make mistakes. Wink

Though, The rest of it I agree with. I also hate when someone refers to a friend as "that".... I have no reason to though, So, perhaps it's just us? Haha. Wink

Looking forward to hearing more from you, I hope you keep blogging....
I hope you keep "writing" Wink

~Sammy Wink

Back to top Go down

Sko

Post 18th December 2012, 2:11 pm by Sko

Maybe I can include a written version of video blogs in a spoiler, for anyone who wants it.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down