Campbell County
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 329 on 4th July 2021, 4:18 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

A rant on the Election...

Go down

A rant on the Election... Empty A rant on the Election...

Well, we've got the teams set to go. The election is upon us, and it's pretty much the only thing I can think about right now. So, I'll share my thoughts.

Firstly, we've got a lot of teams running. I wasn't expecting this many, but I think it's great. I haven't a clue as to who will win, but I know that the majority of teams won't make it.

Even though serious campaigning for votes hasn't started yet, I already know which team I'm voting for. As an admin, I don't want to endorse any teams officially, but I do think that some teams would do better than others.

Also, I haven't received any debate questions yet. For those of you who don't know, I'm going to be hosting a debate between the candidates in the chatbox, and I'd like suggestions for what I should ask them. I have some basic ideas, but I need to know, what do you guys want to know about a team before you vote for them? Please PM me your questions, I don't want the teams to get a head start answering just yet. Wink

Finally, friends, I have an open-ended question for everyone out there, regardless of whether or not you're running for admin.

If you were a CC admin for one day, how would you make CC better for everyone?
Sko
Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit